The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
Larry Sanders

HarryPotter-Snape-Clapping.gif

CoolClyde

Coquis would like to welcome Zeller and Pietrus to the club.
We believe these two guys will prove a lot of doubters wrong and hurt the people who slept on picking them up. Two underrated rotational players.

Coquis felt Hamilton was too injury prone and it may hinder his production and Brewer will go away as a free gift to the Bruisers who are in need of a wing player.

Surprised no one has picked up Devin Harris yet.

IF... Brewer's available for me to pick up, don't know if he's worth using my waiver for.
thank you everyone for not picking up Brewer so I can take Coquis' free gift.
i've got Harris on my radar too, thanks for pointing out to everyone who's available.

I had Zeller, he did just as bad as Chuckie Villanueva for me. of course,
as soon as I dropped him his production picked up. just like Antawn Jamison and Larry Sanders.
I've got the opposite effect of Multiple Scorgasms, he picks up players and they go off,
I drop players they go off.

you know what makes me sick? players who get negative fantasy points.
yep.

metrocard

Legend
IF... Brewer's available for me to pick up, don't know if he's worth using my waiver for.
thank you everyone for not picking up Brewer so I can take Coquis' free gift.
i've got Harris on my radar too, thanks for pointing out to everyone who's available.

I had Zeller, he did just as bad as Chuckie Villanueva for me. of course,
as soon as I dropped him his production picked up. just like Antawn Jamison and Larry Sanders.
I've got the opposite effect of Multiple Scorgasms, he picks up players and they go off,
I drop players they go off.

you know what makes me sick? players who get negative fantasy points.
yep

This is exactly why I made the scoring system the way I did, foul/turnover/chuck and miss players punish your teams.

smokes

Huge Member
^ Fouls TO's are controversial imo.

I don't like fouls personally, because it can be -points for using fouls to give, or doing a good foul.

TO's are hard to call. I kinda like it but at the same time, the best players usually turn the ball over the most so it's kinda annoying!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Wharfies trail by 69, I expected a much bigger disparity considering that Ron played almost all his main contributors and was +1 in games played. I got some solid points by Mo and Monta (71.75 FPs combined), all my FA pickups had a solid game too (except of Billups maybe). Tonight it's Gasol, Asik and MWP against Antawn and probably I'll be up by a couple of points by tomorrow morning. :D

smokes

Huge Member
I think we gotta look at getting replacements in metro, can I/we make a thread to gauge interest of other KO.com members? We got up to 3 spots that need to be filled.

We did say week 5, it's now week 6.

metrocard

Legend
I think we gotta look at getting replacements in metro, can I/we make a thread to gauge interest of other KO.com members? We got up to 3 spots that need to be filled.

Yea, I don't mind. Let me just ask Cross Facers if he still wants to play.

smokes

Huge Member
^ Alright I'm going to PM Robert and iSayUghh and try to get something out of them.

cadNq.png

The most anticlimactic update ever! Excited over nothing :lol:

metrocard

Legend
^ Alright I'm going to PM Robert and iSayUghh and try to get something out of them.

cadNq.png

The most anticlimactic update ever! Excited over nothing :lol:

I think Rob is done, and ISay is pretty much sank deep into his job.

I'm in the process of subbing them teams and making them active, and they'll be awarded to who ever claims them first.

smokes

Huge Member
^ Fair enough, if it's ok with you I'd like to recruit with a little bit of care so we don't get stuck with any more inactive peeps.

CoolClyde

i think this is the best idea, perhaps whoever asks to take over a team can be voted upon by current KO fantasy leaguers... or first come, first served, upon approval.

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah whoa I don't think you need to get that extreme! I mean set their rosters by all means but I think the people who should take over should have their roster intact as is so they can decide what they want to do to it.

Bynum still has 75% ownership so obviously a lot of people still believe he's worth stashing.

smokes

Huge Member
^ No hasn't been confirmed yet, supposed to be determined this month whether he'll need season ending surgery.

Wow... Wizards vs Heat... Seraphin pretty much closed that game for Washington, he's their second best player right now behind John Wall.

I can't tell you how many people in this league have slept on Seraphin and Barea.

Seraphin
Barea
Tristan Thompson
Jason Thompson

Top 10 sleepers in this draft.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
^^

Alot of people slept on Steph Curry.

Can't tell you how many offers I've had that included him since he's been healthy and laying the smacketh down.