The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
It'd be great if we could bring in people who would actually be active.

Don't know what's gotten into isayuugh either. He's been a culprit as well.

I concur, perhaps our commish can send out a leaguewide notice for people to get their asses in gear.

Kinda worried about isay, no sign of him on forum or fantasy for weeks.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Freaking inconsistency, Amir was an afwul player last week, so I had him benched (too many PFs and Cs to play them all...) and he started this week with a monster game with almost 49 fantasy points...

smokes

Huge Member
^ Yeah it's one of those things. If you pick up on some of these things pregame you can make the change and it pays off big.

But Johnson barely even scrapes a roster spot in a deep league like this, with Bargs and Valucianjsdikada in front of him. Tough call to make to start him.

CoolClyde

trade offer

fyi, CoolClyde's Bruisers have tendered trade offer to Toons' Kill or Be Killed squadron,
a team in dire need of another PG.

the Bruisers offer PGs:
Goran Dragic
Isaiah Thomas

for

Nicolas Batum
JR Swish

smokes

Huge Member
This game tonight! Lillard and CP3 gonna go at it. CP3 with his farewell to the Bouncy Beef Helmets.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
FYI, p0nder's Primetime and R'dam Wharfies have reached an agreement that will send Mo Williams to R'dam in exchange for Tyson Chandler.

CoolClyde

FYI, p0nder's Primetime and R'dam Wharfies have reached an agreement that will send Mo Williams to R'dam in exchange for Tyson Chandler.

(ho)Mo Williams for the Man Handler? methinks p0nder got the meatier portion of that deal. with some sour grapes thrown in.

p0nder

Starter
yeahhhh I needed to rep some Knicks and I did need some help at the 5. with Gerald Wallace a little banged up I need a PF too. My roster is open to trade suggestions.

metrocard

Legend
Crazy match up this week with CA7. If he went up against anyone not named Smokes or Clyde he would def get that W.

Still a chance for the upset.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy match up this week with CA7. If he went up against anyone not named Smokes or Clyde he would def get that W.

Still a chance for the upset.

that comeback was crazy but today i gotta rely 2 rookies and Kyle Korver

smokes

Huge Member
^ nice to see one of the new faces stepping it up!

Disappointed in the performance of some of the old timers thus far, set your lineups people!

I also miss the weekly roundups from the likes of Clyde and metro...

In other news, the Bouncy Beef crew is promoting the trades of Big Al Jefferson and Tiny Tyreke Evans :smokin: