The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

CA7

Scoring Champ
Upset special of the week

New Jack City over the Beef Helmets

I'm guaranteeing victory this week

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Hell to the no! If Garnet is on the cant cut list he should not be able to be dropped. Been that way all season. No reason for it to change now. Fack no.

smokes

Huge Member
And exactly as rono said no changing it now.

I also couldn't cut Rondo for a day or two after he went down and missed out on a waiver claim or two, that's just how it is guys.

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah, it's been there all year. And as I said they usually don't take long to update once an injury has occurred it's done within 24 hours.

No. More. Changing. League. Settings.

!

metrocard

Legend
They really need to shorten the NBA season man, it's ridiculous. 82 games is moronic.

Exactly, you already know the top 4-5 teams by the 50th or 60th game.

Soccer/Rugby/NFL don't have as many games as the NBA and they're more popular than the NBA right now.

NBA needs to cut it season shorter, even Euroleague dont have these many games.

smokes

Huge Member
Great athletes are having their careers ruined by this league. That should be a reason to lockout, not just money.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
MWP's out for 'quite some time'... Wharfies can't get a break. My only hope now is that considering my luck with various pick-ups McRobertson and O'Quinn will be as good as Harris and Wright are.

metrocard

Legend
Shout out to Yahoo Fantsy for not telling me Davis would not play tonight.. I benched Splitter for his UNC ass. That may kill my chances against Cool Clyde.