The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
How bout if I toss in Barea ;)

I know you want to :smokin:

MustNotFap.jpg

smokes

Huge Member
Looks like CoolClydes funky spunky crew are poised to wrestle the rank 1 spot out of my hands after two weeks on the top!

I'm taking a swan dive from grace right now to put myself in a strong position down the road. Hoping like hell that I don't get bitten by the injury bug like last year.

Still awaiting responses from metro and p0nder over my ponderous trade offers!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
WTF my team is doing? Coquis are playing some average bball and I'm still 200 fantasy points behind. KG, Monta and Mo are looking like scrubs...

CoolClyde

this league kind of sucks this year, only 1/2 the players are actually playing and setting their lineups. why bother?

maybe we should start a temporary sticky asking for new players to take over for the ones who don't give a fu*ck about the league, and ask the one who aren't playing if they still want to be in the league. there's just no excuse for not setting lineups, especially with the advance tools available. it only takes 5 minutes to set your lineup weeks in advance.

unless you're m.i.a. in a foreign land, where i assume champ pringles is, the new guys just suck big fat wet ones with the lackadaisical approach towards a competitive league. IMHO.

smokes

Huge Member
^ I have to agree it's not time consuming or difficult to set your lineups, it should be done. I guess players have one more week to get their managing boots on or hand them over to someone else.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
this league kind of sucks this year, only 1/2 the players are actually playing and setting their lineups. why bother?

maybe we should start a temporary sticky asking for new players to take over for the ones who don't give a fu*ck about the league, and ask the one who aren't playing if they still want to be in the league. there's just no excuse for not setting lineups, especially with the advance tools available. it only takes 5 minutes to set your lineup weeks in advance.

unless you're m.i.a. in a foreign land, where i assume champ pringles is, the new guys just suck big fat wet ones with the lackadaisical approach towards a competitive league. IMHO.

Agreed.

People need to either be active or GTFO

smokes

Huge Member
19204967.jpg

Yes you can!

It's Sunday people, set your lineups for the week in advance!

If you make any free agent additions/trades, remember to set your lineups again after the deal goes through!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
138.5 fantasy points behind and I've got Carl Landry's 4th Q, KG's 2nd half and whole game from Asik, MWP, Hinrich and Rip while the Coquis are done for tonight... damn, I need a miracle!

CA7

Scoring Champ
WaterMELOn and DUI has Nate left and I still got Taj, Noah, LMA for 3 quarters and Jordan Hill tonight. J-Max and Brandon Knight still have about 9 minutes to go and I'm up 9 fantasy points

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
138.5 fantasy points behind and I've got Carl Landry's 4th Q, KG's 2nd half and whole game from Asik, MWP, Hinrich and Rip while the Coquis are done for tonight... damn, I need a miracle!
Each aforementioned player except Landry got me less than 20 fantasy points and I had to experience my first L of the season. Way to go se?or Chinga, all of a sudden it was a close one, 55 fantasy points!

CA7

Scoring Champ
Joakim Noah has been my best player all year, him and LMA are duo to build around(imagine if Chicago did)

Hopefully Tyreke Evans regains his ROY form