The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
tumblr_m8i21i4u3B1rp7dedo1_500.jpg

enjoy man, Im about to go workout lol

Dayum yeah I'm gonna work out my right arm right now :lol:

smokes

Huge Member
Drummond's bright future is irrelevant His future won't be seen till 3-5 years from now like how long it took Andrew Bynum and most big men to get into 30+ minute game mode and produce all star numbers.

Drummond is a ROOKIE, meaning he wasn't going to win a starting job anytime soon nor get 30+ minutes a night especially since Detroit is confirmed that Monroe is a center and they don't believe in playing Monroe with Drummond yet. Mentioning Drummond's bright future is cheap salesmen talk. This is fantasy, not the NBA in 2016.

I cba to debate the rest of that text but this just has to be called out.

You really think Drummond wouldn't be in a starting role now if he hadn't got injured? I'm 99% sure he would be. He's probably the best offensive rebounder per 36 minutes in the league (haven't looked that's just an assumption) and given the crazy weight of Offensive rebounds in this league he would catapult to being a top 20 player most likely.

We will see, if he manages to return strong from this current injury I believe he'll be getting at least 28 minutes a night. And putting up somewhere between 30-40 fantasy points on 7-14 day average.

CoolClyde

BTW, COOL CLYDE...your team may fall to PATRIOTS, how embarrassing would that be after all the crying you displayed over his clowning.

I granted Patriots access to adjust his lineups. He violated the trade policy, therefor he has no transaction access. But I believe in respect to competition to the league, we shouldn't have a dead team and have Blob City, Helmets, Scorgasms and Wharfies get easy wins just like that. It's cheap and it doesn't make anything interesting.

Patriots will adjust his lineups tomorrow and we will see who wins between him Clyde who's in danger of losing a playoff spot.

If Clyde loses tomorrow, teams records could look like this

1. 15-2 Helmets
2. 14-3 Displacers
3. 12-5 Coquis
4. 10-7 Scorgasm

and heres where the madness comes in

Cool Clyde 9-8
Wharfies 9-8
Melon DUI 9-8
NJC 9-8
SoupaStars 9-8
Primetime 8-9

4 out of 6 teams will make the playoffs...you still have Blog City creeping up on people and destroying teams with his current win streak.

true, whatever.

if i lose, only makes the playoff picture more interesting. more power to all KO members.
your rapping boy is still a dick for giving up like that. i think it's fine that he gets to adjust
his roster, the fair thing to do. THANKS METRO!

btw, i think Displacers just fu*cked his team royally with both those trades.
HotMice are gonna be tough rodents to contend with.
but if Rady gets his playoff spot after the close games he's lost,
i can only wish him the best....he's the godfather of KO! props!

smokes

Huge Member
true, whatever.

if i lose, only makes the playoff picture more interesting. more power to all KO members.
your rapping boy is still a dick for giving up like that. i think it's fine that he gets to adjust
his roster, the fair thing to do. THANKS METRO!

btw, i think Displacers just fu*cked his team royally with both those trades.
HotMice are gonna be tough rodents to contend with.
but if Rady gets his playoff spot after the close games he's lost,
i can only wish him the best....he's the godfather of KO! props!

HOTMICE just made up for the horrible rape he suffered at the hands of Soupastars. I don't get that trade at all trading away a potential top 20 player for NateRob, Crawful and Beasley who is borderline droppable right now. If he hadn't made that deal and pulled off the Displacers trade I'd predict him winning every week from here on out.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I've got 4 weeks left to secure my playoff spot... could go 3-1 as well as 1-3. Next week's gonna be crucial, I play WaterMELOn, one of my closest division rivals. But the remaining schedule definately works in my advantage:

R'dam Wharfies - That's Amar'e
WaterMELOn and DUI - New Jack City (!!!)

R'dam Wharfies - WaterMELOn and DUI (crucial matchup!)
New Jack City - CoolClyde's Bruisers (!!!)

R'dam Wharfies - Fajardo Coquis BC (almost certainly a L)
New Jack City - SoupaStars
WaterMELOn and DUI - CoolClyde's Bruisers (!!!)

R'dam Wharfies - New Vegas Patriots (a guaranteed W!)
WaterMELOn and DUI - The Beef Helmets (!!!)
New Jack City - Blob City

I gotta count on CoolClyde and smokes to do some work for me. :lol:

CoolClyde

I've got 4 weeks left to secure my playoff spot... could go 3-1 as well as 1-3. Next week's gonna be crucial, I play WaterMELOn, one of my closest division rivals. But the remaining schedule definately works in my advantage:

R'dam Wharfies - That's Amar'e
WaterMELOn and DUI - New Jack City (!!!)

R'dam Wharfies - WaterMELOn and DUI (crucial matchup!)
New Jack City - CoolClyde's Bruisers (!!!)

R'dam Wharfies - Fajardo Coquis BC (almost certainly a L)
New Jack City - SoupaStars
WaterMELOn and DUI - CoolClyde's Bruisers (!!!)

R'dam Wharfies - New Vegas Patriots (a guaranteed W!)
WaterMELOn and DUI - The Beef Helmets (!!!)
New Jack City - Blob City

I gotta count on CoolClyde and smokes to do some work for me. :lol:

what's up Lerch?? why did you change your name, son? haha. Lerch.
is there a soccer reference i'm missing?

i'll do my best to beat your rivals, but my guys have not been bruising of
late, more like getting bruised and not playing. Faghardo's gay frogs are
going to be tough to get by this week, he's already got my number, I can
only hope for a couple 300 point days to garner a win. but this league is
totally rad for the tight race that's going on.

I hope Blob City gets beat in the next 3 weeks (although New Vegas Pats
are a guaranteed win for him), because I don't want to face either one of
those smoky kiwi hobbits in the playoffs.

this fantasy thread is getting more posts than Knicks game threads, wtf?

metrocard

Legend
LMAO kiwi hobbits. Clyde is a legend.

Displacers, I'm offering DRUMMOND the BEAST who returns in a week plus Ed Davis' who's role is increasing in Memphis (especially since playoffs are coming soon and Gasol and Randolph will need to be perserved and rested.

for

Barea
and
Splitter

Last 30 days FANTASY POINTS

2cs6z5l.png

Coquis, always going for the FAIR deals.

smokes

Huge Member
FYI for all interested parties:

Players up for trade are: Dragic, Speights, Bledsoe and I could maybe be persuaded to trade Gasol/Randolph to even out a trade scenario.

Players I'm interested in: D Wade, Lebron, Drummond, Melo, Tyson

smokes

Huge Member
I don't think Drummond will play more than 30 minutes, starting or off the bench.

And? He plays 19 minutes right now and averages 25 fantasy points. So he'll average 37.5 on that ratio. Allowing for some decline, 30-35 fantasy points is a reasonable expectation IF he comes back fully healthy (big if). I think the report actually says he might PRACTICE this week not that he'll play (rotowire/yahoo got it wrong, according to other sources).

37.5 fp would put him behind Wade and ahead of Curry for rank 22 in our league. 30+ fp would put him in the top 50.

metrocard

Legend
And? He plays 19 minutes right now and averages 25 fantasy points. So he'll average 37.5 on that ratio. Allowing for some decline, 30-35 fantasy points is a reasonable expectation IF he comes back fully healthy (big if). I think the report actually says he might PRACTICE this week not that he'll play (rotowire/yahoo got it wrong, according to other sources).

37.5 fp would put him behind Wade and ahead of Curry for rank 22 in our league. 30+ fp would put him in the top 50.

Yea, but I wasn't talking about that.

My previous point was that Drummond won't average big minutes until his 3-4th season. He's a great talent with a lot to offer, he also isn't conditioned to play full time and is still learning the game.

Drummond will be amazing in his 3-4th season, as he is now playing like a top 3 rookie.

IF he comes back, it's just an IF for now, but we'll see.

I sold my ass and gave up one of my best scorers (my team is lacking in 20 ppg scorers) in Gordon to get Drummond. I hope he's healthy because reports say he feels better about his back.

I do feel personally Detroit should run the offense through Drummond and let him develop, even though a lot of his points come from Clyde's boy Bynum and Andre working the pick and roll alley oop or the rest his points coming from put backs.

smokes

Huge Member
^ Well we were talking about the value of a player in fantasy based off the fact you were criticizing my trades. The only things that determine how valuable a player is in a points league is: how many fantasy points do they average, how healthy they are and how many minutes they play. Thus if healthy and playing 30 minutes, Drummond becomes one of the top players in our league. But like you said, it's a huge if.

Your offer to Displacers is fairer than fair, as long as he doesn't need that extra PG/SG he's giving up.

I'm keen to take Drummond off your hands but the only players I have who are in the region of his value are Speights, Bledsoe, and unfortunately I don't want any other players on your team really. Not that you'd probably trade with me anymore anyhow :p

metrocard

Legend
^ Well we were talking about the value of a player in fantasy based off the fact you were criticizing my trades. The only things that determine how valuable a player is in a points league is: how many fantasy points do they average, how healthy they are and how many minutes they play. Thus if healthy and playing 30 minutes, Drummond becomes one of the top players in our league. But like you said, it's a huge if.

Your offer to Displacers is fairer than fair, as long as he doesn't need that extra PG/SG he's giving up.

I'm keen to take Drummond off your hands but the only players I have who are in the region of his value are Speights, Bledsoe, and unfortunately I don't want any other players on your team really. Not that you'd probably trade with me anymore anyhow :p

I fear trading with you, my ass still hurts from the Holiday/Noah/Korver swap :lol:

smokes

Huge Member
I fear trading with you, my ass still hurts from the Holiday/Noah/Korver swap :lol:

Haha well you knew the risks with Rose! I got lucky that Noah returned quickly.

And Gerald Henderson is turning out pretty damn good too! Didn't you trade him too though?

I might be willing to offer you Bledsoe and Speights for Drummond and Delfino. Dunno if this interests you more than the trade for Splitter/Barea though as I know you want those guys.

metrocard

Legend
I'm gonna have to keep Drummond just based on the fact I'm Jamaican at heart and Drummond is from where the high school I went to by Mount Vernon :lol: