The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
Is it even possible to cheat? Once your lineups are set, you can't hack the Yahoo system.

Anyway, dude just lost his team over being a little ho about a nothing situation.

metrocard

Legend
This is the problem with people: They're so full of their own ****, also filled with hate and self hate, they have to project it on me and make me look like the bad guy.

It's not needed and I'm always going to resist around that bull****. If you can't see it from my side, then you're an ******* too.

Did I really have to be accused like that?

DCinNY, you showed what no integrity, way to not have fun in what's been an awesome league. Demanding who's commish? Get out.

I made smokes co-commish because I wanted to show you guys I didn't care about this commish power, I wanted to play and compete and I wanted competitive players.

I booted my best friend from the league (CrossFacers) for and he got mad at me for me doing, I told him he wasn't competitive enough and I had to drop his squad.

But I wake up and come read this crap? Way to go Gayman Style. You've been peaced as you wished.

smokes

Huge Member
Wow really? Come on...

The dude made a mistake, is it really that big of a deal? metro you've done some weird ass stuff this year like changing waiver dates and picking up/dropping players from other people's teams, I'm not surprised the dude got a bit suspicious.

Giving away the dudes team at the drop of a hat seems pretty damn extreme :2cents:

smokes

Huge Member
And to be clear I'm not saying there's anything suspicious about this, I'm 99% sure there's no way to cheat and insert players after they are locked out.

Plus metro got burned on this exact thing last week when he played me so it makes sense he'd be extra vigilant about his lineup in a close matchup like this one.

I just don't think giving away Gangnams team like that is on, dude worked extremely hard to build that team.

bsz seems to have given up, give away his team by all means if you got a dude that wants to join but giving away Gangnam's team just feels horribly harsh, even if he did somewhat ask for it. People make mistakes.

metrocard

Legend
I didn't even want to give away his team, I have no problem with no critique even if he came off like an uninformed guy claiming that I'm a "cheater" for setting my lineups. But dude clearly stated he's departing if I don't back down as commish. That CAME out of no where, especially since I was just trying to set my lineup(what's so illegal about this?) I find it highly disrespect to be called that because I rather LOSE than cheat. I hate cheating, and I enjoy a hard earned victory.

It seriously sprung out of no where, all I was focused on was all the tight match ups this week and this dude spazzed and basically quit on himself.

Smokes, the waiver date thing wasn't me cheating. I didn't even try to pick anyone up. I didn't know too much about the waiver policy or waive days 2-4? I was messing around with the settings and assumed you can change it back to default. It was a mistake. I wasn't trying to cheat the system.

and picking up players from other teams that dropped and gave up on their players...what's illegal about that? CoolClyde has rocked out with a lot of my waived players who have served him well.

Andre Drummond has been of my most famous waivers and look at how he produced.

You can't say I tried to cheat the system, it's just a really desperate and weak attempt.

smokes

Huge Member
I'm not saying you were cheating at all, but all that behaviour is kinda suspicious and strange stuff.

Obviously you didn't pick up the dudes you changed the waiver on, so it's not a big deal. Nor did you grab any of the dudes you dropped from other people's teams, so that's fine (although I still think the teams should just be left intact for their new owner but whatever that's unimportant).

You also did all those schedule changes which again, I'm sure was not cheating or trying to screw anyone over, but it totally imbalanced the league and I had to spend like an hour fixing it :lol:

So then when something like this happens, dudes can be like WTF is going on now?

I get your position, I understand. I just think it's a bit harsh and if Gangnam wants to rejoin the league I think he should be allowed. Like I said, that's just my 2c.

metrocard

Legend
I'm not saying you were cheating at all, but all that behaviour is kinda suspicious and strange stuff.

Obviously you didn't pick up the dudes you changed the waiver on, so it's not a big deal. Nor did you grab any of the dudes you dropped from other people's teams, so that's fine (although I still think the teams should just be left intact for their new owner but whatever that's unimportant).

You also did all those schedule changes which again, I'm sure was not cheating or trying to screw anyone over, but it totally imbalanced the league and I had to spend like an hour fixing it :lol:

So then when something like this happens, dudes can be like WTF is going on now?

I get your position, I understand. I just think it's a bit harsh and if Gangnam wants to rejoin the league I think he should be allowed. Like I said, that's just my 2c.

Damn did I?

I honestly never touched the schedule ever since you fixed it it to perfection, I thought you had the schedules right and I don't remember touching any schedule settings since that.

metrocard

Legend
I notice the schedule in fact have been changed, but I can't say it was me who made the changes. That's weird.

smokes, if you can rework these schedules again, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't know how it happen.

smokes

Huge Member
^ no not since then, I'm referring to that occasion.

Like I said, it's just unusual for commish to mess with this kinda thing on a frequent basis. Usually commish only gets involved when necessary. Thus when weird stuff like this happens people get suspicious.

I'm not gonna name names, but DCinNY was not the only person who was like WTF when this happened. I got some PM's about it (again, no names).

Also to clear up the situation, I believe there is a glitch in yahoo! where the rosters don't get updated immediately in the stat tracker, so perhaps Gangnam just saw this and assumed that Duncan was locked on the roster when in fact you'd already moved him but the display hadn't updated yet.

metrocard

Legend
^ no not since then, I'm referring to that occasion.

Like I said, it's just unusual for commish to mess with this kinda thing on a frequent basis. Usually commish only gets involved when necessary. Thus when weird stuff like this happens people get suspicious.

I'm not gonna name names, but DCinNY was not the only person who was like WTF when this happened. I got some PM's about it (again, no names).

Also to clear up the situation, I believe there is a glitch in yahoo! where the rosters don't get updated immediately in the stat tracker, so perhaps Gangnam just saw this and assumed that Duncan was locked on the roster when in fact you'd already moved him but the display hadn't updated yet.

Why do I play Wharfies twice when he's not even in my division? :lol:

smokes

Huge Member
Why do I play Wharfies twice when he's not even in my division? :lol:

Because of the amount of weeks in the season, there isn't enough teams.

16 teams, gives you 15 matchups. You play everyone in your division twice which gives you 18 matchups. Then we have rivalry week that makes 19 matchups. So you still have to play two random people outside of your division twice during the season.

metrocard

Legend
Because of the amount of weeks in the season, there isn't enough teams.

16 teams, gives you 15 matchups. You play everyone in your division twice which gives you 18 matchups. Then we have rivalry week that makes 19 matchups. So you still have to play two random people outside of your division twice during the season.

Makes a lot more sense now.
tumblr_mfcxlbSnKH1rzbvsto1_500.gif

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
This KO fantasy shet went from no drama last season, to all of this bull**** we have now.

Metro, I too would like to see the keys handed over to Smokes. I don't trust your integrity either frankly.

metrocard

Legend
This KO fantasy shet went from no drama last season, to all of this bull**** we have now.

Metro, I too would like to see the keys handed over to Smokes. I don't trust your integrity either frankly.

You guys are too sensitive.
Deal with it or get out.

smokes

Huge Member
Just relax, there's no reason for metro to step down he might have done some funky shet in the league but it was all in the name of fun, nothing sinister has really occurred.

In fact last year was almost as bad with the whole Datprince thing :lol:

Either way I would like to see Gangnam get the keys to his team back, if he wants them.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
This is the problem with people: They're so full of their own ****, also filled with hate and self hate, they have to project it on me and make me look like the bad guy.

It's not needed and I'm always going to resist around that bull****. If you can't see it from my side, then you're an ******* too.

Did I really have to be accused like that?

DCinNY, you showed what no integrity, way to not have fun in what's been an awesome league. Demanding who's commish? Get out.

I made smokes co-commish because I wanted to show you guys I didn't care about this commish power, I wanted to play and compete and I wanted competitive players.

I booted my best friend from the league (CrossFacers) for and he got mad at me for me doing, I told him he wasn't competitive enough and I had to drop his squad.

But I wake up and come read this crap? Way to go Gayman Style. You've been peaced as you wished.

The one that has a chip on their shoulder is you as seen based on your emotional reaction. Quite a vagina you got there. Nonetheless, it was nice playing with the rest of you fellas. Have fun and good luck!

metrocard

Legend
Just relax, there's no reason for metro to step down he might have done some funky shet in the league but it was all in the name of fun, nothing sinister has really occurred.

In fact last year was almost as bad with the whole Datprince thing :lol:

Either way I would like to see Gangnam get the keys to his team back, if he wants them.

It's really up to Gangnam.
If he quits the crybaby you're a cheater crap I'm going to give up and just worry about not losing against you this week, I don't appose to him playing in the league. It's weird of him and that's a LOSS OF INTEGRITY when you frame something with no evidence and give on yourself as a result.

He has a lot to make up for, simply.

This one wasn't my fault. So anyone looking at me like the bad guy can kiss my butthole. (not to you smokes, but I'm sure the guys who PM each other afraid to tell me these things)

metrocard

Legend
The one that has a chip on their shoulder is you as seen based on your emotional reaction. Quite a vagina you got there. Nonetheless, it was nice playing with the rest of you fellas. Have fun and good luck!

You're the only guy in the world who'll act like a butt-sore loser about someone benching Tim Duncan for Chris f'n Johnson and give up on the league :lol:

You were having a great season, sad to give it up like that because you've misunderstand my edits...they were never done in manipulative intentions, I was testing the settings, adjusting fantasy week, and all else was fair.

I've been veto'd multiple fair trades and I'm still here playing.
Can't be so sensitive.