The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
Meh, you have a team of studs, two players with enormous upside (Collison, Drummond) and the best player in the league. By the time your team percolates it's going to be scary as f*ck.

"percolate"

who says that all the time during Knicks games?!?! :smokin:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
DZ offered me an injured Mo Williams for Eric Gordon, da fuq
Yeah, I was just checking if there would be some interest, sometimes you gotta start with a ridiculous offer to end up with a nice deal for both parties. I hit various fantasy teams but to be honest with you I wasn't really hoping anyone would accept my offer straight up, all I was counting on were some counter offers that would help me get rid of Mo, I'm in instant need of some additional FPs.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
Yeah, I was just checking if there would be some interest, sometimes you gotta start with a ridiculous offer to end up with a nice deal for both parties. I hit various fantasy teams but to be honest with you I wasn't really hoping anyone would accept my offer straight up, all I was counting on were some counter offers that would help me get rid of Mo, I'm in instant need of some additional FPs.

Does Mo even have any value right now considering him undergoing surgery? He's basically droppable IMO.

CoolClyde

LeBron James has left the Bruisers! thanks for all the offers, but I've decided to go with Gangnam Style's mega-trade:

CoolClyde Bruisers trade:

LeBron James
Glen Davis
Luke Ridnour

for Gangnam Style's:

Kevin Love
Nikola Pekovic
Ray Allen

trading away the greatest fantasy player could be the lamest move I've made all season, but it seems I keep getting worse no matter what I do, and I'm fading with Mullens/Big Baby being injured for weeks, so I've decided to obtain the immediate impact of Minny twinny towers, and hopefully Rubio's return to health shall lift them to even greater heights. If KevLove gets back to form, he could become one of the top fantasy players. When BigBaby gets healthy, he could easily surpass Pekovic's numbers, and Luke for Ray Allen is fair enough.

how unfair is this fantasy life?

the day I trade Lebron for KevLove, he re-fractures his hand, and is out another 4-6 weeks.
I can't win.

smokes

Huge Member
Ouch... Well I'll take him off your hands. I've been trying to get him from Gangnam for weeks.

metrocard

Legend
Kevin Love has refractured the third metacarpal in his right hand and will be examined in New York City later this week, the Minnesota Timberwolves announced on Saturday.

Love suffered the refracture in Thursday's 101-97 win over the Denver Nuggets.

Love missed the first nine games of the season due to the fracture of his third and fourth metacarpal before returning earlier than expected on Nov. 21 against the Nuggets.

Love is averaging 18.3 points and 14 rebounds this season.

Damn, Love aka glass hands. Cool Clyde is ****ed.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
home-alone-shock-face.jpg

1338120320_lebron-james-vs-kevin-love-vs-kevin-durant-vs-mvp-2012-nba-funny-photos.jpg

timberwolves-kevin-love-say-cheese-disgusting-smile-funny-photos-2012.jpg

CoolClyde

^haha. thanks WTNYC. that's pretty much my nuts in a nutshell.

I don't think i can afford to hold onto a non-playing Love for another 6 weeks, especially since i'm still holding onto Mullens, and maybe even Pekovic is down...

SO, if anyone wants to hold onto KevLove for 4-6 weeks, I'm open to offers. The Beef Helmets are raring to make me an offer, as he can afford it, so if anyone else wants to make a trade offer, and keep The Beefy Helmeteers from totally dominating come playoff time, now's the time to do it.

my last trade is officially the worst trade in all fantasy league history. so be it.

at least the Knicks are looking good.

metrocard

Legend
^haha. thanks WTNYC. that's pretty much my nuts in a nutshell.

I don't think i can afford to hold onto a non-playing Love for another 6 weeks, especially since i'm still holding onto Mullens, and maybe even Pekovic is down...

SO, if anyone wants to hold onto KevLove for 4-6 weeks, I'm open to offers. The Beef Helmets are raring to make me an offer, as he can afford it, so if anyone else wants to make a trade offer, and keep The Beefy Helmeteers from totally dominating come playoff time, now's the time to do it.

my last trade is officially the worst trade in all fantasy league history. so be it.

at least the Knicks are looking good.

I'm interested.
but rivalry week 12 is important to me, gotta try my best to get that W over Beef.
I'll probably be 100% committed to a trade after that. Right now I'm like 20%.

Man, Beef doesn't sleep on any opportunity to upgrade his already steroided team. sonofabish

smokes

Huge Member
The Beef Helmets finally get their man Kevin Love, albeit risking the next few tough matchups in the process.

Giving you all a chance here, you better take it ;)

smokes

Huge Member
Nah not even.

Kevin Love is a big risk, if it pays off yeah I will be in a pretty strong position but he's been no more than a 37.5 fp player so far this year, Al Jef is like a 35 point player so it's not a big upgrade as of right now.

Plus the next 4-6 weeks I'm vulnerable as f*ck.

Pretty much just suicided my rivalry week + matchup against Gangnam.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'm current interested in

Paul Millsap
Nicholas Batum
Ryan Anderson
Anderson Varejao
Andre Iguodala
Klay Thompson
Damian Lillard

no one is untouchable on my team