Page 10 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516304060 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1565

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

  1. #136
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Because I know Rady is dying to get a team in this league, he'll be more appreciative to participate.



    Enough of this.

    Let's just play the game.

  2. #137
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Yea fool, I gave you one of my best players out of generosity, which saved your season from complete fail. why are you complaining about the DatPrince thing? You should be one not to talk.

    If I hear another complaint about the scoring system, your team is dropped. This ain't no democracy anymore. I'm not Obama papa.
    I love how you just make stuff up.

    Your the last person who would gift anybody players. You made alot of dumb trades though, none with me I might add. That's nonsense.

    The real results have been posted. Let's move on.

  3. #138
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Draft still on for tonight?

  4. #139
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Question Mark

    Hot****ingdamn. Some classic KO right here.

    Metros smack talking posts really got my competitive fire flowing. Can't wait for the season to start.

    Rono and Smokes fielded talented teams and brought some highQ game. Rono took mad injury hits, ans Smokes no doubt has been preparing to up the level of competition this yr and dominate us. No doubt he feels he is, and will be, the best owner.

    I won't front, I added two Cs last season to our scoring/lineup system. It was a game changer. It did spice things up and force ppl to think more critically and purely about the draft and nba players and their overall managing. I'll be honest n say it prolly wasn't best move though, , and I should just have tweaked the scoring in ways (vs a roster change).

    So I can respect Metro for basically attempting to do the same. It seems this is basically what he said his reasoning is for the scoring?

    I honestly can't see how he is gaming **** either. Since we're all subjected equally, and have equal information and opportunity based off that.

    Just calling stuff how I plainly see it here. I haven't really analyzed the new controversial system (will later today so I know what's what) but my usual response in spots like these is that unless it somehow let's Metro (or whomever) game ****, or has some EXTREME flaw, is that it's just what's up. And it's time to prepare for battle and get ready to open liter sized cans of whoop ass on fools.

    I'm partial toward this attitude, and it's how I approach sports and competition in general.

    Don't wanna seem like I'm dropping ball on Smokes or Rono, but straight up so we can move forward in everyone's best interest and get down to balling, unless the system has a major ass flaw... I'm inclined to accept it.

    If it needs some precise tweaks to prevent major scoring issues, let's get it done. But I don't wanna start messing w the whole system and trying to make it "perfect" at this point in the game.

    Moving forward I would also propose this: whoever wins league makes all rules for next league, and has a certain date to create the league rules. If they don't for whatever reason, the buck passes on to 2nd place (and so forth).

    The only way the rules can be amended once finalized by the creator, is if 2/3rds or more of the league votes against it, and it gets vetoed.

    I'll take a real look at the sys and Smokes arguments against it in a bit, which deserve more than me just glancing them over. But overall my thoughts mentioned above are how I generally feel about these types of issues, and also how I'd go about stuff moving forward to prevent any ongoing disputes.

  5. #140
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Draft still on for tonight?
    you mean Friday

  6. #141
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    I won't front, I added two Cs last season to our scoring/lineup system. It was a game changer. It did spice things up and force ppl to think more critically and purely about the draft and nba players and their overall managing. I'll be honest n say it prolly wasn't best move though, , and I should just have tweaked the scoring in ways (vs a roster change).

    So I can respect Metro for basically attempting to do the same. It seems this is basically what he said his reasoning is for the scoring?
    Yeah, that's what he SAID his reasoning is.

    The problem is he's too idiotic and stubborn to realize the only thing he has done is made scoring points more important and everything else less important.

    C'est la vie. Enjoy the league lads, I'm sure you won't get horribly shafted at all.

    Good call letting the worst cheating bitch in the league be commish

  7. #142
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    If you're going to debate, debate.
    If you're going to insult, get out.
    Last edited by metrocard; Oct 17, 2012 at 02:16.

  8. #143
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Does it really matter, even if everything was worth 1 it doesn't matter in the end think about it

    Just enjoy the league, Metro's done fine stop bitching

  9. #144
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    Does it really matter, even if everything was worth 1 it doesn't matter in the end think about it

    Just enjoy the league, Metro's done fine stop bitching
    Why even post this brainless nonsense?

    Still mad about the whole rep thing? Move on.


    Stop fighting. - metrocard
    Last edited by metrocard; Oct 17, 2012 at 02:13.

  10. #145
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    I love how you just make stuff up.

    Your the last person who would gift anybody players. You made alot of dumb trades though, none with me I might add. That's nonsense.

    The real results have been posted. Let's move on.
    Nope.
    It's the truth, but what ever helps you sleep at night.
    Most of my trades were pity trades, with how my team dominated the league the majority of the season, I got bored and wanted to experiment with a new squad. It just merely out of fun. But you're bragging about Bronze...over my team that was mostly injured...you're trying too hard here bro. Don't bring that weak stuff to this season!

    Originally Posted by smokes
    Lmfao the scoring I posted was copy pasted from your post and now you've decided to ever so slightly amend it (bump steals up by .5) and try to hide behind a whole bunch of words that mean nothing.

    You're probably the worst poster on this entire site and it shames me to even have to converse with your semi retarded self.

    Good day, enjoy this ridiculous league with your "boys" who I'm sure won't be involved with any lopsided trades... Hahahahahahaha
    What was the purpose of this post?

    You're just going off emotion right now.
    Not a good look for you, the league or the site.

    Originally Posted by smokes
    Yeah, that's what he SAID his reasoning is.

    The problem is he's too idiotic and stubborn to realize the only thing he has done is made scoring points more important and everything else less important.

    C'est la vie. Enjoy the league lads, I'm sure you won't get horribly shafted at all.

    Good call letting the worst cheating bitch in the league be commish
    My face literally when I read this:


    You seem really upset here again.
    It's obviously affecting you deeply.
    Kinda wasting your time though, you've been repeating yourself the last 10 post and trolling this thread hard now. I don't get what you're trying to accomplish here, feels futile.


    You sound even more upset here. I guess facts bother?
    I'll reply nonetheless.
    Basic math or "basic maths"? Maybe I'm the one messing it up here. I'm used to saying math.


    Smokes, you're acting like a child who doesn't get his favorite color Power Ranger.
    You're getting the pink ranger and you're going to deal with it. Your sour attitude doesn't help the members here respect you and doesn't make you much fun to play in the league with.
    This league is made for fun, also use our basketball logic as a skill to lead each of our teams to a successful season.
    I am not here to fight or even argue with you.
    Your arguments are poorly presented and obviously bias. I am not going to change your mind, nor have interest.

    How did you rank McGee the 29th best player in the NBA when the season hasn't even started yet? That doesn't make a bit of sense. Where are you sources and show us your mathematic work on how you calculate this. Your arguments are empty right now, this is why I or anyone on this forum doesn't take you seriously in the past. Didn't you mention fantasy "experts"? Haven't seen anything sited. You claimed to passed high school when but I see they didn't help you guys with providing evidence and information.

    I'm stopping at here.

    You can insult and throw shots at me all you want... I can't waste time on you when I have a great league to commish with some badass players ready to make some great draft picks and run a great team and I can't wait to play with every single one of them.Don't bother beating this dead horse; I am not going back and forth with you fighting about stat categories...complete waste of time and trolling, go shove the standard system up your ass guy; especially since you're unhappy to be in the league I'll grant Rady a spot on the squad, last warning.

    Originally Posted by smokes
    blah blah blah, I'm upset

    Originally Posted by CA7
    Does it really matter, even if everything was worth 1 it doesn't matter in the end think about it

    Just enjoy the league, Metro's done fine stop bitching
    Exactly what I'm trying to say here. This league is for everyone to enjoy. If you have dissatisfaction, then feel free to leave because I have 5 guys willing to fill in a spot and the league would be a lot better with quality and more willing players.


    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Draft still on for tonight?
    Friday night my brother.

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Hot****ingdamn. Some classic KO right here.

    Metros smack talking posts really got my competitive fire flowing. Can't wait for the season to start.

    Rono and Smokes fielded talented teams and brought some highQ game. Rono took mad injury hits, ans Smokes no doubt has been preparing to up the level of competition this yr and dominate us. No doubt he feels he is, and will be, the best owner.

    I won't front, I added two Cs last season to our scoring/lineup system. It was a game changer. It did spice things up and force ppl to think more critically and purely about the draft and nba players and their overall managing. I'll be honest n say it prolly wasn't best move though, , and I should just have tweaked the scoring in ways (vs a roster change).

    So I can respect Metro for basically attempting to do the same. It seems this is basically what he said his reasoning is for the scoring?

    I honestly can't see how he is gaming **** either. Since we're all subjected equally, and have equal information and opportunity based off that.

    Just calling stuff how I plainly see it here. I haven't really analyzed the new controversial system (will later today so I know what's what) but my usual response in spots like these is that unless it somehow let's Metro (or whomever) game ****, or has some EXTREME flaw, is that it's just what's up. And it's time to prepare for battle and get ready to open liter sized cans of whoop ass on fools.

    I'm partial toward this attitude, and it's how I approach sports and competition in general.

    Don't wanna seem like I'm dropping ball on Smokes or Rono, but straight up so we can move forward in everyone's best interest and get down to balling, unless the system has a major ass flaw... I'm inclined to accept it.

    If it needs some precise tweaks to prevent major scoring issues, let's get it done. But I don't wanna start messing w the whole system and trying to make it "perfect" at this point in the game.

    Moving forward I would also propose this: whoever wins league makes all rules for next league, and has a certain date to create the league rules. If they don't for whatever reason, the buck passes on to 2nd place (and so forth).

    The only way the rules can be amended once finalized by the creator, is if 2/3rds or more of the league votes against it, and it gets vetoed.

    I'll take a real look at the sys and Smokes arguments against it in a bit, which deserve more than me just glancing them over. But overall my thoughts mentioned above are how I generally feel about these types of issues, and also how I'd go about stuff moving forward to prevent any ongoing disputes.
    You're the man here, champion; you're basically commissioning the league, I just do the dirty work for you and push the buttons.

    When I win first place, then it'll be my time to commish!
    Last edited by metrocard; Oct 17, 2012 at 02:23.

  11. #146
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Told you to stop the insults.
    Last edited by metrocard; Oct 17, 2012 at 02:42.

  12. #147
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Goodnite kid.

  13. #148
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Have I gone mental, or has smokes received an infraction and had his posts edited because of this? How that's warranted I don't know.

    This site is straight ****ed right now.

    Good luck to me trying to bring in new members with the full blown crying going on at KO in the last week alone.

  14. #149
    ★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Fairfax,Virgina
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Did I miss the draft lol

  15. #150
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    Did I miss the draft lol
    Nope, draft is this friday at 9:15PM EST

Similar Threads

  1. KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 651
    Last Post: Apr 26, 2012, 21:47
  2. Official 2008 MLB Off Season Thread
    By jpz17 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Feb 04, 2009, 21:19
  3. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 21:10
  4. What's Wrong With The League 2
    By ShairanXIII in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Jun 19, 2007, 11:11
  5. Jay Williams
    By Skyhi300 in forum NBA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2005, 13:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •