Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 81832333435363738394041424344586888 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    737 points difference in projected FPs in WaterMELOn's advantage, but SoupaStars would get +3.5 in averaged FPs... tough call.
    Nope...

Averages:

Chris Bosh 35fp vs Joe Johnson 24fp
    Danny Green 17fp vs Caron Butler 13fp

Projected:

Bosh 2222 vs Johnson 1965
    Green 1259 vs Butler 780

It's not even close, total rape...

I know. I was looking at the last week averages. Value of both Bosh and Green has dropped dramatically as of late, from 53.1 FPs combined to 35.4, it's nearly a 20 FPs drop from their season averages.

Regardless this trade is not even close to being even... I vetoed it and I'd urge everyone else to. This trade is way worse than the one of metro's that got thumbed down.

I agree, 737 FPs on projected stats is way too much, gotta veto it. Maybe if Bosh was injured or WaterMELOn offered something more...

Anyone interested in Belinelli?

Hahahahaha

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

My frogs don't die god damnit!

Originally Posted by metrocard
    My frogs don't die god damnit!
    Metro Stern at his best

welcometonycity gets a break right there 19 minutes until trade.. moral of the story? don't accept trades when you're high as a kite

An interesting week of fantasy comes to a close.

I picked every matchup correctly!.......

Apart from the two new players to join the league both starting their fantasy years with wins. Good job guys

Next week is looking like another epic week of matches.

That's Amare vs R'Dam Wharfies - Although R'Dam is beaten up I see him taking the W here. His new additions add depth to his roster and will put him over the edge.

DOPE NASTY SLAMMERZ vs p0nders Primetime - Tough call. I have the feeling Tyson is en route to another monster week with the games we have coming up so I'll give the nod to p0nder here.

WaterMELOn n DUI vs Cross Facers - Gonna be an easy W for the Melons here...

New Vegas Patriots vs Killorbekilled - Two low scoring teams here battling for a much needed W. Killorbekilled has the star power and this W goes to him.

New Jack City vs Gangnam Style - Tough matchup here. CA7's 3 game win streak was ended by Clyde and I see another L on the board in the face of the team to KO Coquis' 100% record.

Multiple Scorgasms vs SoupaStars - Two excellent rosters facing off here. Scorgasms will take the win in this matchup, however if Nash comes back and Drummond shows off his potential, Soupastars has a chance.

HOTMICE vs CoolClyde's Bruisers - A huge matchup. HOTMICE coming off the hottest week and his players are surging. But when you have the best player in fantasy you're always a threat. HOTMICE could well take this matchup unless CoolClyde brings his newly acquired magic touch, leaving Duhon in for a 48 point beast in another LAL loss.

The Beef Helmets vs Coquis - Toughest match of the season so far for the Beef Helmeteers. Coquis had looked omniscient with his draftings of OJ Mayo and Kirilenko, who I don't think anyone saw playing as top 50 players. Free Agent additions of Vasquez and Shved have pushed this team to elite level. The Coquis are starting to come down to earth though. The Beef Helmets have a weak schedule this week, but are working tirelessly in practice to prepare to defend their rank 1 100% record.

Will The Brow return to lead Coquis to victory? Can Kyrie shock the world with a week early return to battle against his former coach?

Stay tuned to find out!

Happy fantasy guys!

Originally Posted by smokes
    An interesting week of fantasy comes to a close.

I picked every matchup correctly!.......

Apart from the two new players to join the league both starting their fantasy years with wins. Good job guys

Next week is looking like another epic week of matches.

That's Amare vs R'Dam Wharfies - Although R'Dam is beaten up I see him taking the W here. His new additions add depth to his roster and will put him over the edge.

DOPE NASTY SLAMMERZ vs p0nders Primetime - Tough call. I have the feeling Tyson is en route to another monster week with the games we have coming up so I'll give the nod to p0nder here.

WaterMELOn n DUI vs Cross Facers - Gonna be an easy W for the Melons here...

New Vegas Patriots vs Killorbekilled - Two low scoring teams here battling for a much needed W. Killorbekilled has the star power and this W goes to him.

New Jack City vs Gangnam Style - Tough matchup here. CA7's 3 game win streak was ended by Clyde and I see another L on the board in the face of the team to KO Coquis' 100% record.

Multiple Scorgasms vs SoupaStars - Two excellent rosters facing off here. Scorgasms will take the win in this matchup, however if Nash comes back and Drummond shows off his potential, Soupastars has a chance.

HOTMICE vs CoolClyde's Bruisers - A huge matchup. HOTMICE coming off the hottest week and his players are surging. But when you have the best player in fantasy you're always a threat. HOTMICE could well take this matchup unless CoolClyde brings his newly acquired magic touch, leaving Duhon in for a 48 point beast in another LAL loss.

The Beef Helmets vs Coquis - Toughest match of the season so far for the Beef Helmeteers. Coquis had looked omniscient with his draftings of OJ Mayo and Kirilenko, who I don't think anyone saw playing as top 50 players. Free Agent additions of Vasquez and Shved have pushed this team to elite level. The Coquis are starting to come down to earth though. The Beef Helmets have a weak schedule this week, but are working tirelessly in practice to prepare to defend their rank 1 100% record.

Will The Brow return to lead Coquis to victory? Can Kyrie shock the world with a week early return to battle against his former coach?

Stay tuned to find out!

Happy fantasy guys!
    great run down, def the best fantasy league I'm in considering the others are for money

a ton of competitiveness and rivals building up with a ton of season to go

Good week CC, Tyreke aka my secret weapon disappointed me this week but hey we'll get you next time

Originally Posted by CA7
    great run down, def the best fantasy league I'm in considering the others are for money

a ton of competitiveness and rivals building up with a ton of season to go
    Yeah that's what everyone said last year, this league is way more on the line with KO.com bragging rights up for grabs

Originally Posted by smokes
    Yeah that's what everyone said last year, this league is way more on the line with KO.com bragging rights up for grabs
    especially since we have the regulars and most active heads participating

happy someone to Metro's ****ing head off as well

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

You guys are mad disrespectful on these trade offers man...