Page 70 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2040506465666768697071727374757690100 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1565

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

There goes my 3 game winning streak

There goes my 3 game win streak also! Gj killorbekilled.

Man, i'm holding on to this 8th spot hard. I think if i beat warfies this week I can get the 7th spot from him. Not bad for a team that has put up some stinkers this year. I got a couple of offers out there... Rady, are you interested in that? I have another deal out there with welcometony that I hope he'll take. It'd be a huge shake up but we'll see if he accepts. Gotta stick with my roll if i'm gonna get to the playoffs!

great season so far guys. lots more activity this year and really competitive top to bottom.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

To the bottom seeds, I say you guys need to watch out for Blob City, he may spoil alot of things for people.

6. Bruisers
    7. Wharfies
    8. Primetime

On the fence and one game out of the playoffs
    Soupastars
    Thats Amare
    New Jack City
    Killed or Be Killed
    HOTMICE

It's safe to say Patriots, Blob City, and All Stars are out of the playoff picture, but they still can win games and mess up someones season so they're still dangerous teams.

I'm trying to my best to catch up to Beef Helmets and take the #1 seed, I'm 3 games out and I'm currently on a hot winning streak after defeating Scorgasms, Beef Helmets and Hotmice...all very important games against playoff contenders. I have All Stars this week.

Match up of the week will be Displacers vs Watermelon.

Watermelon is 6-1 in the last 7 games. Displacers are the 2nd seed in the league and have LeBron James. This game will tell us who's really the dominant team, would be a huge win and upset if Watermelon can pull out with a W.

Scorgasms vs Bruisers is great news for one team because Bruisers have been on a 4 game losing streak and Scorgasms has been on a 3 game losing streak. These teams obviously need a W, both may potential fall out of the playoff seeding if they continue their losing ways.

HOTMICE came off a heartbreaking loss against my Frogs. Blob City made his debut and dominated and flexed his muscles. Can HOTMICE make a comeback and hold off the newly arrived squad from the mean streets of where smokes resides at, smokes homeboy? We'll see.

New Jack City vs Beef Helmets. NJC need this, not only to get his team to .500 but to get into the playoff picture and hold Beef Helmets back in reality after a great win over Displacers last week. The Helmets have the sexiest record in the league, NJC's mission is to take a sh.t on it.

I got Soupastars beating the Patriots. My friend Robert plays fantasy basketball like it's 2K13. I don't think he's familiar with the stats, thus his 3-10 record. Soupastars go to 7-7 this week.

Most balance match of the week is primetime vs Wharfies...both are 7-6 and both are 2nd in their division looking to step away from mediocrity and get into an elite top 5 seed level. Who's the better team? You tell me

I got Thats Amare defeating KilledOrBeKilled despite KOBK being 4-1 in his last 5 games.

If Cp3 doesnt come back strong I dont have chance against the bruisers.

Originally Posted by NY_Swagger
    "New guy NY_Swagger giving me a run for my money, hoping to build a strong enough cushion to hold out for the weekend. NY_Swagger needs to bring his swagger to this thread. Yes I'm calling you out son."

what's good KO league. Thanks metro for putting me down. I asked about being put on a week before the feud. I thought I was getting a ghost team and was ready to put in the work. Anyway good match smokes ur team is tough even without Rondo. I'm gonna need blocks now n u need assist so propose something.
    Hey welcome to the league and the thread Swagger. Congrats on taking over a legendary team!

Well the best assist dude on your roster is Lebron, so if you're willing to deal lemme know and I'll give you some offers to think about.

Also thanks metro for doing the weekly wrap, busy weekend and I was too bummed about Rondo to do anything like that yesterday

my toughest match up of the season, need all my guys to step up and play BIG

1 game out of the playoffs, need this bad

Originally Posted by CA7
    my toughest match up of the season, need all my guys to step up and play BIG

1 game out of the playoffs, need this bad
    Should be a pretty straightforward W for you, my team is in shambles.

Bogut just looks like such a boss in that GSW front court... If he stays healthy they could be an amazing team. They're already in the top 10 teams in the NBA if you ask me.

Of course bsz didn't bother to put him into his lineups LOL

The Ankle

12th man

Originally Posted by smokes
    The Ankle

how bad is the injury?

Just a mild sprain it looks like, but to dat ankle.

12th man

Damn

I always fear the injury prone guys. That's why I shipped Gordon, and Kirilenko may be on the trade block also...he's fragile.

I like my team right now though.

Walker/Harris/Prigioni
    Holiday/Delfino/Anderson
    Kirilenko/Korver/Salmons
    Duncan/Ibaka/Evans
    Noah/Asik/Drummond
    Last edited by metrocard; Jan 28, 2013 at 20:51.

Everyone elses teams look much better since Rondo went down