fu*cking A Smokes. your boy Bloberino kicked my ass on day 1, thanks to Duh-ron going down for the week.
can't believe how Seraphin turned into sh*t player with Okafor and Nene back healthy. anybody want Kev?
monster game by Josh Smitty tempered by half-ass game by Jennings helped ease the bloodshed.
hopefully the Bruisers can rebound resoundingly and beat back NZ Blobtown.
Wednesday's going to be the real test, as most teams are active, and a lot of deep
managing could very well prove the difference between a W or L.
- NJC vsDwarfies - HUGE battle of 8-7's! one will be 9-6, the other 8-8 end of week. major!
- Hot Mice need W to remain in contention, will p0nder pontificate a potent pounding?
- can Soupastars displace Displacers to stay atop playoff picture?
- will New Vegas Pats romp over Faghardo's dick-licking frogs in a heated Bronx
conference? the Bruisers are rooting for the Pats, of course, sorry Flexhardo.
- Scorgasms out to an early smashing of That's Amare, which could very well put
TA out of commission... (c'mon That's Amare!)
-should be easy win for WaterMelo, as DemPissCity seems to have given up on the season,
not setting lineup on key monday. goodbye allstars, thanks for trying.
-Beef Helmets should rebound to win over KillorbeKilled, just too powerful to lose.
good luck to all, this is turning into a very intense league!