Thread: Shooklyn Nets Jerseys

Hybrid View

Default Shooklyn Nets Jerseys

Your average NBA jersey

-yawn

Notice how the word BROOKLYN tilts like the way NEW YORK used to tilt on our jerseys, if your going to try and invade our city at least be different.
    Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Sep 29, 2012 at 12:38.

They look aaight but its really annoying having he Nets on our d*cks...I hope we at least take 3 out of 4 against them this year

Spurs Jersey with Brooklyn written on it.

Looks like a black and white version of the Thunder jerseys. Even the numbering looks exactly the same.

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    They look aaight but its really annoying having he Nets on our d*cks...I hope we at least take 3 out of 4 against them this year

Hey here is the irony in that....Listen to a Jay Z album from the last half of his career....all he talks about is how New rappers keep trying to diss him to piggyback off his fame....and that's really what these dudes are doing with us.

The Russian cat has not stopped talking Knicks since he arrived here! Seriously 90% of his interviews he mentions The Knicks.

The whole "who's city is it" is a marketing scheme to get people to rush to the store and by their lame___ (you fill in the blank, I've turned my life over to God) jersey and t-shirts

The Knicks are one the most valuable franchises in Sports and The Nets are trying to play up their Arena and team and owners to be on our level.

They did'nt take over The City when they were making trips to The Finals and they sure won't do it now!!!

"You wanted to gain attention new dudes/I can get you BET and TRL too
    You wanna be in the public?/ send you budget/Well___it I (rather The Knicks) aint budging."

-Jay Z Encore

like your worst single ever Jay...."The City is Mine (Knicks)"

And they say our roster is full of old players!!!! Seriously it's kinda sad

Jay also stresses how he never let corporate America use him....he owns 1/15 of a percent of the team, they call him "an owner" when there is probably a New Jersey meat packing plant that owns more stock in this team yet Ivan Drago sure is getting him to work hard to sell this team to NY...I believe that getting used....but I suppose Corporate Russia is different.

All Dressed up and nowhere to go

Originally Posted by New New York
    Hey here is the irony in that....Listen to a Jay Z album from the last half of his career....all he talks about is how New rappers keep trying to diss him to piggyback off his fame....and that's really what these dudes are doing with us.

The Russian cat has not stopped talking Knicks since he arrived here! Seriously 90% of his interviews he mentions The Knicks.

The whole "who's city is it" is a marketing scheme to get people to rush to the store and by their lame___ (you fill in the blank, I've turned my life over to God) jersey and t-shirts

The Knicks are one the most valuable franchises in Sports and The Nets are trying to play up their Arena and team and owners to be on our level.

They did'nt take over The City when they were making trips to The Finals and they sure won't do it now!!!

"You wanted to gain attention new dudes/I can get you BET and TRL too
    You wanna be in the public?/ send you budget/Well___it I (rather The Knicks) aint budging."

-Jay Z Encore

like your worst single ever Jay...."The City is Mine (Knicks)"
    Your right on point with this, and while Jay-z complains about newer rappers dissing him all he does is subliminally diss rappers on almost every song. Theres a song on BP3 called "A Star is Born" where it sounds like hes complimenting all those rappers he brings up but its really backhanded compliments. Hes saying "all u guys were great for your periods of time but my time never runs out which is why im the best."

But I doubt Jay cares about being a hypocrite, hes a great business man and like I brought up in another thread i question if him and Prokherov are funding ESPN to hate on us and build the Nets up.

Without Kidd there would be no Brooklyn Nets, nor Barclays Center.