CA7

Scoring Champ
BKJerseys.jpg

BKWJerseys.jpg

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Your average NBA jersey

-yawn

Notice how the word BROOKLYN tilts like the way NEW YORK used to tilt on our jerseys, if your going to try and invade our city at least be different.

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
They look aaight but its really annoying having he Nets on our d*cks...I hope we at least take 3 out of 4 against them this year

New New York

Quiet Storm
They look aaight but its really annoying having he Nets on our d*cks...I hope we at least take 3 out of 4 against them this year

Hey here is the irony in that....Listen to a Jay Z album from the last half of his career....all he talks about is how New rappers keep trying to diss him to piggyback off his fame....and that's really what these dudes are doing with us.

The Russian cat has not stopped talking Knicks since he arrived here! Seriously 90% of his interviews he mentions The Knicks.

The whole "who's city is it" is a marketing scheme to get people to rush to the store and by their lame___ (you fill in the blank, I've turned my life over to God) jersey and t-shirts

The Knicks are one the most valuable franchises in Sports and The Nets are trying to play up their Arena and team and owners to be on our level.

They did'nt take over The City when they were making trips to The Finals and they sure won't do it now!!!

"You wanted to gain attention new dudes/I can get you BET and TRL too
You wanna be in the public?/ send you budget/Well___it I (rather The Knicks) aint budging."

-Jay Z Encore

like your worst single ever Jay...."The City is Mine (Knicks)"

New New York

Quiet Storm
jayzjersey2.jpg

And they say our roster is full of old players!!!! Seriously it's kinda sad

Jay also stresses how he never let corporate America use him....he owns 1/15 of a percent of the team, they call him "an owner" when there is probably a New Jersey meat packing plant that owns more stock in this team yet Ivan Drago sure is getting him to work hard to sell this team to NY...I believe that getting used....but I suppose Corporate Russia is different.

KingCharles34

All Star
Hey here is the irony in that....Listen to a Jay Z album from the last half of his career....all he talks about is how New rappers keep trying to diss him to piggyback off his fame....and that's really what these dudes are doing with us.

The Russian cat has not stopped talking Knicks since he arrived here! Seriously 90% of his interviews he mentions The Knicks.

The whole "who's city is it" is a marketing scheme to get people to rush to the store and by their lame___ (you fill in the blank, I've turned my life over to God) jersey and t-shirts

The Knicks are one the most valuable franchises in Sports and The Nets are trying to play up their Arena and team and owners to be on our level.

They did'nt take over The City when they were making trips to The Finals and they sure won't do it now!!!

"You wanted to gain attention new dudes/I can get you BET and TRL too
You wanna be in the public?/ send you budget/Well___it I (rather The Knicks) aint budging."

-Jay Z Encore

like your worst single ever Jay...."The City is Mine (Knicks)"

Your right on point with this, and while Jay-z complains about newer rappers dissing him all he does is subliminally diss rappers on almost every song. Theres a song on BP3 called "A Star is Born" where it sounds like hes complimenting all those rappers he brings up but its really backhanded compliments. Hes saying "all u guys were great for your periods of time but my time never runs out which is why im the best."

But I doubt Jay cares about being a hypocrite, hes a great business man and like I brought up in another thread i question if him and Prokherov are funding ESPN to hate on us and build the Nets up.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
NBA should step in and tell them to change it so it isn't so close to the spurs jersey. Half the teams in the league look the same in red as it is, need much more diversity in the league jersey's.

Wish Toronto went back to the vintage purple and the suns brought back their 90s kits, they looked so much better than present.
RackMultipart.15740.0_display_image.jpg

-
-
51-00719-F.jpg

-
-
NBA20Phoenix20Suns20Jason20Kidd20Soul20Swingman20Road20Jersey21616_display_image.jpeg

p0nder

Starter
this Brooklyn jersey sucks. it's just straight up garbage. looking forward to ****ting all over the nets. i think the rivalry will be good for both teams but i just hate on these jerseys.

and i agree the whole league needs to shake up their jerseys. everyone looking the same and bland as hell.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
NBA should step in and tell them to change it so it isn't so close to the spurs jersey. Half the teams in the league look the same in red as it is, need much more diversity in the league jersey's.

Wish Toronto went back to the vintage purple and the suns brought back their 90s kits, they looked so much better than present.
RackMultipart.15740.0_display_image.jpg

-
-
51-00719-F.jpg

-
-
NBA20Phoenix20Suns20Jason20Kidd20Soul20Swingman20Road20Jersey21616_display_image.jpeg

The league actually approves of all uniform changes about 18 months before the unveiling. They could have told them to try again and keep the red white and blue....but the league wanted it.

KBlack25

Starter
Someone tell the Nets to give the Spurs back their jerseys!

Tim Duncan is prob. cold and shirtless somewhere in San Antonio.

Forrest17

Rotation player
You have a new team in a new city new stadium.. All this should be exciting, yet they have the most boring and bland colors ever. I mean come on!

We do need more variety in the NBA. These jerseys are getting too bland. Even ours have gotten bland recently. But at least we have COLOR.

ANd whats gonna happen when they visit Spurs?... Parker and Deron will turn it over about 20 times each because they wont know who the **** to pass it too

CA7

Scoring Champ
You have a new team in a new city new stadium.. All this should be exciting, yet they have the most boring and bland colors ever. I mean come on!

We do need more variety in the NBA. These jerseys are getting too bland. Even ours have gotten bland recently. But at least we have COLOR.

ANd whats gonna happen when they visit Spurs?... Parker and Deron will turn it over about 20 times each because they wont know who the **** to pass it too

yeah they should have went with red and yellow like the old Hawks scheme no one uses those colors anymore even keeping the red/white/blue but no they go black and white when everyone said the Spurs were boring for it and now its the best thing since sliced bread :teeth:

FOH that **** foogazy *****