○ They're the champs, and they don't look like slowing down after the acquisition of Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis.
○ Norris Cole looks to add to an on and off debut season at point guard, in which he played some very decent games.
○ Bosh will be playing more at centre, according to offseason news, which is a huge plus for us as we throw our huge front court at them.
○ They did add Jorts to their front court to help out Joel Anthony and Bosh in the block, but we certainly have the advantage under the rim.
○ Regardless of any advantage we may or may not have, the Heat have Lebron James and Dwayne Wade. The Heat have expressed concern about Wade being able to maintain a healthy body long term, he missed 15 games last year and once cried in a wheelchair, but the depth they added in Allen at the 2 this year, helps to nullify that concern between game 1 of the regular season and game 1 of the ECF.
Head to Head: We can ice the Heat any time during the regular season, but their incredible defence and their leader, Lebron, are a harrowing prospect in the playoffs, and are still the favourites to take the EC crown.
East seeding prediction: 1st