Everyone needs to stop pissing their pants.
Boston
- Courtney Lee isn't that good, but with Bradley probably the starting 2 they will have a solid lineup, probably finish 2 seed but not guranteed, definately a top 4 finish in East.
-
-
Indiana
- Man are people misinformed about these guys, they mucked up trading away Collison. Sure they could play big ball with George Hill at the point against Miami when Colllison had poor ball security, but it won't cut it in a regular season. Remember how Toney Douglas filled in pretty well during that Boston series and put up like 14/6 and a lot of people thought he could fill in competently for us? George Hill is obviously better than Douglas but the problem remains the same, both his and Augustin's passing skills aren't good enough for a PG and both are primarily shooters.

Collison did have poor ball security and could get bullied but he did have great passing skills. I think this is a key problem a lot of people overlooked, maybe I'm wrong but I think they will have offense stagnation problems.
-
-
Philly
Bynum has shown nothing to prove he can be a healthy player let alone a consistent leader. Will be hard to tell how he handles it when he takes all the blame after a few losses. Plus Philly will now get torched by the great perimeter players with Iggy not there to guard them. And no, BSPN is not correct and Turner will not have an all star caliber year.
-
-
Brooklyn
Still up in the air about these guys, could be really good or barely make playoffs. Depth is a problem and if the injury prone lopez goes down who plays center? Injuries will be a major concern for the team, as would be rim protection, Hump can rebound but doesn't defend well.

I'm confident in saying Chandler/Camby will cancel out any advantage Lopez will have against us and STAT will likely torch there front court. Are our back court up to defending D Will, JJ & Brooks?