Monitoring E.C Teams: Keeping Tabs On The Best Teams In The East + Knicks predictions

Bar Boston and Miami, which team is our biggest threat to take 3rd seed?

• Total voters

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
1- Miami (50+ wins) Big-3 plus
2- Chicago (50+ wins) Top Bigmen plus top-coach
3- Indiana (50+ wins) Creative players & coach
4- New York (50+ wins) Top "Old-Heads" plus creative coach
5- Brooklyn (45 wins) Top back-court
6- Philly ???
7- Toronto ???
8- Boston ???
9- Cleveland ???

Even if Rose comes back early, they still shipped out all of their bench mob except for Gibson and replaced it with lesser talent.

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
im not buying into the Bulls. I don't see how and why people still have them ranked so high and they're not sure if Rose will even return this season. Ok they've added Nate, Kirk, Belinelli but still, but they've lost more than what they have gained. With other teams getting much better and their stars returning healthy(Well most of them) I don't see why people are so high on them. 6th seed at best imo.

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
1- Miami (50+ wins) Big-3 plus
2- Chicago (50+ wins) Top Bigmen plus top-coach
3- Indiana (50+ wins) Creative players & coach
4- New York (50+ wins) Top "Old-Heads" plus creative coach
5- Brooklyn (45 wins) Top back-court
6- Philly ???
7- Toronto ???
8- Boston ???
9- Cleveland ???

ummmmmmmm??????

KingCharles34

All Star
OK can we all just ignore the Bulls already? They're done

1) Heat
2) Celtics
3) Pacers
4) 76ers
5) Knicks
6) Nets
7) Hawks
8) Bucks

9) Bulls
10) Cavs
11) Wizards
12) Pistons
13) Raptors
14) Magic
15) Bobcats

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Idk if the Bulls are done, they have Deng and Boozer, and that's a combination that can put up serious buckets, plus they're surrounded with amazing role talent:

Bellinelli
Jimmy Butler
Nate Robinson
Richard Hamilton
Taj Gibson
NOAH

They're still a strong team and they'll come together with Rose out, so that when DRose comes back to hang nuts, forget it bro! I see them at 50+ wins on some legit ****.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Idk if the Bulls are done, they have Deng and Boozer, and that's a combination that can put up serious buckets, plus they're surrounded with amazing role talent:

Bellinelli
Jimmy Butler
Nate Robinson
Richard Hamilton
Taj Gibson
NOAH

They're still a strong team and they'll come together with Rose out, so that when DRose comes back to hang nuts, forget it bro! I see them at 50+ wins on some legit ****.

Hinrich will be fine running the offense, they have enough scorers to be competitive. It's when they go up against the top tier. Then again depth is something they definitely have, while the top tier teams have top 5 players, but little else after that. So they should have no problem squeezing into the playoffs, now how far they go depends on Rose. Right now given the ACL and recovery/rehab time, he may not even be "100% or full speed" by summer time. Who knows, I'd watch Rubio to see how long it takes someone in general to get back to normal.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Hinrich will be fine running the offense, they have enough scorers to be competitive. It's when they go up against the top tier. Then again depth is something they definitely have, while the top tier teams have top 5 players, but little else after that. So they should have no problem squeezing into the playoffs, now how far they go depends on Rose. Right now given the ACL and recovery/rehab time, he may not even be "100% or full speed" by summer time. Who knows, I'd watch Rubio to see how long it takes someone in general to get back to normal.

Bulls were, yes were known for their defense. They got Robinson and Bellineli who can score but are poor defenders. The loss of Brewer and Asik will really kill their defensive ratings. It's not like they have no depth but Asik and Brewer did carry a lot of the defensive slack in the 2nd unit and kept the intensity on that end of the floor high. They will be a playoff team but I can't see them being better than the 6th seed.

KingCharles34

All Star
OK can we all just ignore the Bulls already? They're done

1) Heat
2) Celtics
3) Pacers
4) 76ers
5) Knicks
6) Nets
7) Bulls
8) Hawks

9) Bucks

10) Cavs
11) Wizards
12) Pistons
13) Raptors
14) Magic
15) Bobcats
Arite u guys convinced me the Bulls are still a playoff team. I bolded the changes i made and I might make a few more changes if i decide to move the Knicks up to 3rd or 4th. Its a tough call this year, everywhere u look except the Heat at #1 and maybe the Celtics at #2.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
Brooklyn and the expectations going into the season

so what happened to them being 2nd in the east? they blew a 22 point lead to a ricky rubio kevin loveless timberwolves team lmfao i am enjoying their struggles greatly, i wish we couldve beat their asses last week, oh well.:gony::gony::gony:

this knicks team was so underrated coming into the season and i love how this team is showing everyone whats the TRUTH is:gony::gony::gony::gony:

what do you guys think about the nba teams so far?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
BUMP

mr20bump.jpg

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
so what happened to them being 2nd in the east? they blew a 22 point lead to a ricky rubio kevin loveless timberwolves team lmfao i am enjoying their struggles greatly, i wish we couldve beat their asses last week, oh well.:gony::gony::gony:

this knicks team was so underrated coming into the season and i love how this team is showing everyone whats the TRUTH is:gony::gony::gony::gony:

Really!? That is music to my ears. Let's hope there's some behind the scenes conflict. :lol:

And the Celtics are showing their age at the start of the season. Good news.

Im going to do a breakdown of the Nets:

Deron Williams: Imo best PG in the NBA, nothing to prove

Joe Johnson: Most overrated Shooting Guard next to Tyreke Evans and is a 20 point scorer on a good day. Just a jump shooter and overrated defensively, average at best. Not a quiet superstar more of a loud bust. Not even top 5 SG in my book. OVERRATED.

Gerald Wallace: Great glue guy, nothing bad to say.He is a good defender and hustle man and can hit open shots and of course he goes hard to the basket. I would welcome him anytime because he is unselfish and you dont need to run plays for him.

Humphris: Okay player, hustle guy who can finish

Lopez: Big softy, cant rebound nor defend. Disgrace to all bigmen even Chris Bosh. I would never want a bigman like him on my team. Gasol -2.0

Brooks: My man. i like his game, could be like James Harden if he was starting on a bad team. Great scoring instincts and smooth player.

Blatch: The guy is a SG in a centers body, nuff said.

Watson:One of the better back up PG's who can start for a few teams and can score. average player.

Overall: 6-8 seed maybe 5th if they over achieve, but this team is just so overrated. No bench and Joe Johnson is not a load carrier and Lopez is unreliable. Williams will have to score 20 to keep them in alot of games.

petescud

Starter
I'm changing my tune to have us in the top 3 in the east ... crap, we could be #1....I have the Nets at #7

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Danny Granger received an injection on Tuesday to treat left patellar tendinosis. The procedure was performed by Dr. James Andrews.

The Indiana Pacers' medical personnel are looking at a recovery time of approximately three months.

Via RealGM Staff Report

th

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Bynum out at least another 5 weeks.

andrew-bynum-philadelphia-76ers-300x203.jpg

The Philadelphia 76ers have announced that All-Star center Andrew Bynum will be sidelined at least another five weeks, again postponing the debut of the prized player they landed in the Dwight Howard blockbuster trade.

?We know the Sixers fans are eager to see Andrew Bynum play and shine,? Sixers general manager Tony DiLeo said in a statement. ?We also know no one is more eager to see Andrew play for the Sixers than Andrew himself. He fully realizes the key contribution he can make to the team. Hopefully, that day is coming soon.?

Bynum underwent an MRI last week and was cleared to begin basketball activities December 10th but he will need additional time to get his conditioning up to speed. Not exactly what the Sixers were expecting when they traded away Andre Iguodala and a couple prospects to get him.

Bynum made his first all-star team last season after averaging 18.7 ppg and 11.8 rpg with the Los Angeles Lakers. He will be an unrestricted free agent next summer.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/artic...w_bynum_out_at_least_five_more_weeks/12190156