Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fifa 13

Ninja, that's in Ultimate Team;

go to Seasons and try to get to D1!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    Ninja, that's in Ultimate Team;

go to Seasons and try to get to D1!!!!!!!!!
    I'm in Division 4 head to head with 80% winrate. I was in division 1 last year for the entire year and won most of my games.

As a heavy FIFA player this game just doesn't cut it. But for casual players I'm sure it hits the spot.

Yea that's pretty impressive, I'm in league 10 right now with a 20-6-82 record, but I've been in league 9 for twice.

Today, I am 2-1-0 in league 10, so 6 points with 7 games remaining. I'm confident I'll get the trophy. Feels like I've turned a corner in my development because I am pretty new to FIFA. Played in 08 heavy and also 98, and 06, but not so much. Maybe 100 games total and today I told you my record, I have 100 games already since it came out, and I didn't even get it the same day, I got it a few weeks after it dropped. So we're in this for the long run and with persistence, you'll be talking to a division 1 player soon enough.

Still a great game and there are many ways to score, the first touch is more realistic than ever and it's a blast to play and even more fun to play it well.

Superstar

I can never seem to find any Arsenal fans playing the game and (as a Tottenham supporter) it doesn't make for as much fun as it could. I can however understand Arsenal fans not really wanting to have to suffer watching their team on Fifa (the real thing is bad enough). Other than that it's a good game. EA Sports have really picked it up in the past couple of years, and have unfortunately surpassed Pro Evo, as Konami have refused to continue to improve the game.

Dzwonsson I've got it on PC and I believe keyboard controls are available.