Vegas releases win totals

Will Philly finish ahead of the Knicks?

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
http://linemakers.sportingnews.com/...dds-over-unders-las-vegas-heat-lakers-thunder

HAWKS 43.5 - only one win behind NYK :shrug:

CELTICS 51.5

NETS 43.5

BOBCATS 21.5

BULLS 47.5

CAVALIERS 32.5

MAVERICKS 45.5

NUGGETS 49.5

PISTONS 32.5

WARRIORS 35.5

ROCKETS 30.5

PACERS 51.5

CLIPPERS 48.5

LAKERS 59.5

GRIZZLIES 48.5

HEAT 60.5

BUCKS 36.5

TIMBERWOLVES 38.5

HORNETS 26.5

KNICKS 45.5 - barely over .500?

THUNDER 60.5

MAGIC 24.5

76ERS 47.5

SUNS 34.5

TRAILBLAZERS 35.5

KINGS 29.5

SPURS 55.5

RAPTORS 31.5

JAZZ 42.5

WIZARDS 31.5

Behind the 76ers, Clippers, Dallas, Bulls, Nuggets and Mavs. 1 game ahead of BKN.

I think I may well throw some paper in on this one.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
How can we find this same release but for last year, so that we can compare how their predictions held up?

45.5 wins? I don't know, how will they split that .5 up? Just kidding.

I see us over 50, but to be honest, every year I peg us high and am disappointed.

But I'll peg us high again, you heard it here first, I guarantee 50 wins next year or I will end it.

CA7

Scoring Champ
love it, our guys are talking, so we're getting no respect lets just fly under the radar and win some basketball games

petescud

Starter
its all BS anyway....LBJ gets hurt is out 2 months. The Heat win 60 games. lol, its all speculation. Same goes for the Knicks, though we are built to withstand injury better then most i think with the acquisitions we got

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Should everyone stay healthy, this is a 50 win team easily. That's with STAT & Melo not quite "meshing."

But if we see some PnR between the two, and if Amar'e actually shows up with something resembling a post game....55+ wins.

I can't wait to see what Shump has added to his game coming off a rook season, and the injury. If his offense is more sustainable, and reliable...and we can run him at the point, in stretches, with Brewer at the two...devastation.