KO.com: Ushering in a new era + FORTNIGHTLY BLOG IDEA

Which are you?

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This is an idea i've somehow thought at already. A lot of the posts i read from some of you guys are very well written and always thought they might also be some damn good columns. If we could find a way to support this and figure out a compensation system this site might just go to a whole new level!

I think it's an awesome idea! There are some top notch, probing minds on here. iSaYughh is absolutely one of them, and a few other names that'd fit the bill would be -

nuckles2k2

KBlack25

Oldtimer

Red

CA7

ronoranina

TR1LL1ON - if he ever comes back.

smokes

CoolClyde - that's bound to be an entertaining read.

and many others that don't immediately come to mind.

Right there, you've got a list of clever names that'll bring to the site. Do it, Rady! Do it to it!!!!!!

CA7

Scoring Champ
whatever you guys need me to do for the site just let me know

weekly blogs
game by game recaps
around the NBA ****

whatever it is

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
whatever you guys need me to do for the site just let me know

weekly blogs
game by game recaps
around the NBA ****

whatever it is

And we know you're one of the reliables to do it, CA7. :beer:

I am so keen on this fortnightly blog idea. I nominate first blog to smokes, 2 weeks in to the season - after 6 games. He doesn't often bring it out, but he's a very good, skeptical but an unbiased writer.

The one I'm really waiting for is iSaYughh. Dude's a mad writer, and at times reminds me of someone I've never heard of that is a good writer. I think we should let him take the ASG break midway through the season, so he can reflect on games played, and make prognostications for the 2nd half of the season.

:2cents:

Starks

Starter
Knicksonline was where I started and its always felt like a "home" when it comes to Knick forums. Admittedly I've spent a lot of time on realgm, but the OT threads are wildly entertaining. I never wanted to bring that here, but I'm making a concerted effort to rejoin the community.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Knicksonline was where I started and its always felt like a "home" when it comes to Knick forums. Admittedly I've spent a lot of time on realgm, but the OT threads are wildly entertaining. I never wanted to bring that here, but I'm making a concerted effort to rejoin the community.

You will be most warmly reinstated as a good writer on the forum. I remember you had some great posts, and this is the season to get back in to form.

RealGM is the epitome of slovenly net behaviour. :lol:

Starks

Starter
Crazy⑧s;250069 said:
You will be most warmly reinstated as a good writer on the forum. I remember you had some great posts, and this is the season to get back in to form.

RealGM is the epitome of slovenly net behaviour. :lol:

Thanks man. Those "big booty" threads over there are like crack.

metrocard

Legend
Maybe we should make our own big booty thread?

In all seriousness, I feel like this site will grow no matter what; it's a big season, but you guys laid out some good ideas especially iSay.

If you guys need to me to drop a blog on any topic, just hit me up. You know I'll make it interesting and controversial :lol:

Oldtimer

Rotation player
tkrieger

didnt I tell you to never come back Lin fan. we dont want your kind here

bye

I recall that tkrieger made several high quality posts. The one to which you, CA7, responded so dismissively was very complimentary to this site. tkrieger's posts were always thoughtful, interesting and never insulting. Please, do not speak for me. I welcome tkrieger's posts. I understand, however, that others who are decidedly not Knicks fans can be irritating.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I recall that tkrieger made several high quality posts. The one to which you, CA7, responded so dismissively was very complimentary to this site. tkrieger's posts were always thoughtful, interesting and never insulting. Please, do not speak for me. I welcome tkrieger's posts. I understand, however, that others who are decidedly not Knicks fans can be irritating.

this dude literally signed up when Lin blew up then when we didn't match the offer said he was leaving, typical non-knick fan those are the type of guys we dont need because all they care about is 1 player, its like Tebow fans on Jet forums