Training Camp Live On MSG- NOW

CA7

Scoring Champ
that focus is there

Woodson has a tight grip on this team and will except nothin but hard work

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Crap. I'm in Syracuse for the week so I'm DVRing the camp footage and the pre-season game. How are our boys looking? If anyone could get details every 20 mins that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crap. I'm in Syracuse for the week so I'm DVRing the camp footage and the pre-season game. How are our boys looking? If anyone could get details every 20 mins that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Early on Woodson went through offensive sets

They showed him mic'd up in practice, the video is on here already

They showed Kidd's mic'd up teaching Felton/Melo things

Stretching and jogging

5 on 5 half court with points for scores AND STOPS

then full court scrimmaging right now and STAT and Melo look great playing off of each other. Felton has a good grasp on the team as well

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Thanks CA, I'm gonna try and take a look at that video when I get a moment.

CA7

Scoring Champ
@CA7: any info if Woody's planning to implement zone D this season?

He went through defense last week according to the reports this week we're throwing in some sets because we got games coming up.

He put real emphasis on the guy defending the ball handler to get over the pick to force less switches and also worked on guys rotating on D off the picks

KingCharles34

All Star
They got a half hour Shumpert documentary on right now (I forget the actual name of these). Their showing when Calderon lit up Jeremy Lin for 26 in the first half of a game we had against the Raptors. Then Shumplesworth guarded Calderon in the 2nd half and shut him the f*ck down

CA7

Scoring Champ
They got a half hour Shumpert documentary on right now (I forget the actual name of these). Their showing when Calderon lit up Jeremy Lin for 26 in the first half of a game we had against the Raptors. Then Shumplesworth guarded Calderon in the 2nd half and shut him the f*ck down

and then Lin got all the credit cause he hit the game winner

tiger0330

Legend
Shump could have been the star in that Toronto game but he missed that running bank shot just before Lin hit his 3.

nyk_nyk

All Star
This is great! Can't wait for the season to start. The only thing I don't like is we'll have to wait possibly 30-35+ games into the season to know how good we can be at our peak. Shump injury.