Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trader Tracker

Veteran

Add Andy Rautins who is on OKC and Jordan Hill who had a nice year for the Lakers. Our young guys are spread all over the league.

Josh Harrelson 2-8 0 for 2 from 3

Andy Rautins sits for whole game for OKC

Feilds 2 for 4 for 4pts and 3 rebs

I watched every minute that Jeremy Lin was in last night

Final stat line

7 pts 7 assist 2 turnovers (shouldve been 3 but I think they gave Robin Lopez a block instead of a steal) in 23 minutes

2-6 shooting

I'll give credit where it is due, he got Houston out and running pretty well; looks like he added about 10lbs of muscle and showed some nice ball handling at one point

Funny moment was whenthe Rockets commentators tried to liken his turnovers to when Magic Johnson led the league in TO's.... LOL

still can not go left to save his life. He drove left and then was forced to pull up for a Jumper and the commentators talked about how well he "stopped on a dime", the problem was he stopped on that dime and took a dumb shot which he missed!

Still plays out of control.

Originally Posted by New New York
    I watched every minute that Jeremy Lin was in last night

Final stat line

7 pts 7 assist 2 turnovers (shouldve been 3 but I think they gave Robin Lopez a block instead of a steal) in 23 minutes

2-6 shooting

I'll give credit where it is due, he got Houston out and running pretty well; looks like he added about 10lbs of muscle and showed some nice ball handling at one point

Funny moment was whenthe Rockets commentators tried to liken his turnovers to when Magic Johnson led the league in TO's.... LOL

still can not go left to save his life. He drove left and then was forced to pull up for a Jumper and the commentators talked about how well he "stopped on a dime", the problem was he stopped on that dime and took a dumb shot which he missed!

Still plays out of control.
    That sounds awesome, he'll definitely get his points and numbers up. Probably will need to have more experience before he is top fat dog, but he'll get it in control.

(D'Antoni + Lin)*2013-2014 = Phoenix Suns 2.0 SUPER-IMPROVED, 120 PPG.

Lin ended the game with 1-10 shooting, 4 points, 1 assists and 2 turnovers.

Default Landry Fails

Haha! Laundry folding in Toronto! F*CK YOU, CRAPTORS!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], F, Raptors (@OKC, DAL, PHI): Fields has been a fixture in Toronto's starting lineup over the first week of the season, but you wouldn't know it by looking at his numbers. The 24-year-old has scored a combined seven points over his first three games (2.3 ppg) to go along with 3.3 rebounds and just 1.6 assists. He is also shooting a putrid 21 percent from the field and missed on his only 3-point attempt thus far. While we would expect Fields to get himself on track a bit once he gets comfortable with his new teammates, it doesn't appear he is going to see much more than 20 minutes per game with the Raptors' deep bench. Fields' all-around production has made him a viable low-end option in most Rotisserie leagues over his first two years in the league, but he is simply not performing up to par right now....