Trader Tracker

New New York

Quiet Storm
If you are like me you hate any player that used to be with us and is now with another team...now this is nothing personal, yet because I hate to see anyone thrive that we let go...I hate on them

For instance....when Gallo was a Knick he was the best shooter in the league, now as a Nugget I call him one dimensional!

If that makes me a "Homer" then sign me up!!!!

So I'll be hating on Lin (majorily) Douglas,Feilds Jorts, and Jerome Jordan the same way I did to past Knicks such as the before mentioned Gallo or past young players the Knicks let go like Jackie Butler until they are no longer relevant (mission completed years ago with Jackie Butler)

So in light of a solid night from Jerome Jordan (good post Toons) and tonight being Jeremy Lin's first night as a Rocket I have come up with this thread

So far here is what we have so far

Landry Feilds put up 7 pts on 3-5 shooting and 1-1 from 3 the other night

Jerome Jordan had 13 and 5

Forgot to check in on Jorts

and like I said Lin and Douglas take to the floor tonight.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
I think he can come in and drop some buckets, if it's on TV I'll try to watch but I don't see it, what channel is Jeremy Lin on?

Wargames

Starter
Hey "What if" question based only on talent. No revisionist History cause we all know they paid more than they had too.

If the knicks had only traded W Chandler, Gallo, Anthony Randolph, Mozgov, E. Curry, and a pick and pick swap...But had kept Felton

And Got Melo and JR Smith in return....Do they win that trade?

So basically if we kept Felton and got Melo and JR in return.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
houstons announcers are the dumbest announcers in the nba lmfao

" toney douglas is a pure point guard who looks to create for his teammates"

i dont remember that...

KingCharles34

All Star
I have been rooting against Gallo. I can now add Lin, Douglas, Fields, and Jorts to that list.

However i still root for Wilson Chandler and I love ZBo

tiger0330

Legend
Add Andy Rautins who is on OKC and Jordan Hill who had a nice year for the Lakers. Our young guys are spread all over the league.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I watched every minute that Jeremy Lin was in last night

Final stat line

7 pts 7 assist 2 turnovers (shouldve been 3 but I think they gave Robin Lopez a block instead of a steal) in 23 minutes

2-6 shooting

I'll give credit where it is due, he got Houston out and running pretty well; looks like he added about 10lbs of muscle and showed some nice ball handling at one point

Funny moment was whenthe Rockets commentators tried to liken his turnovers to when Magic Johnson led the league in TO's.... LOL

still can not go left to save his life. He drove left and then was forced to pull up for a Jumper and the commentators talked about how well he "stopped on a dime", the problem was he stopped on that dime and took a dumb shot which he missed!

Still plays out of control.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
I watched every minute that Jeremy Lin was in last night

Final stat line

7 pts 7 assist 2 turnovers (shouldve been 3 but I think they gave Robin Lopez a block instead of a steal) in 23 minutes

2-6 shooting

I'll give credit where it is due, he got Houston out and running pretty well; looks like he added about 10lbs of muscle and showed some nice ball handling at one point

Funny moment was whenthe Rockets commentators tried to liken his turnovers to when Magic Johnson led the league in TO's.... LOL

still can not go left to save his life. He drove left and then was forced to pull up for a Jumper and the commentators talked about how well he "stopped on a dime", the problem was he stopped on that dime and took a dumb shot which he missed!

Still plays out of control.

That sounds awesome, he'll definitely get his points and numbers up. Probably will need to have more experience before he is top fat dog, but he'll get it in control.

(D'Antoni + Lin)*2013-2014 = Phoenix Suns 2.0 SUPER-IMPROVED, 120 PPG.