NBA League Pass Promo Code - NBAP15GTX354

finestrg

Rotation player
Thanks for posting this.

I have Fios and they just took it upon themselves to automatically renew it for me last year w/o asking. Granted, I was gonna get it again, I get it every year, but still...WTF is that? Didn't like that -- you notify me and give me the option. Or just wait for me to call up and order it myself! And they banged me at top price too -- $179.99 or $189.99, I forget now. I used to get the 'early bird' special that was like what you got, maybe not even as good -- maybe it was like $20 off. Still it was something.. Definitely gonna call Fios up on Monday and bitch about it. Not gonna pay top dollar while other people are getting the early discount.

finestrg

Rotation player
Wow..Just clicked on your link and saw that they raised the prices -- up to $219.00 now, $186.00 with the discount. I didn't remember it being that much..Incredible..That's robbery. ****ing thieves. SMH...LOL.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
ILP worked perfect last season, sadly enough, right now I don't have the money to subsribe again... anyone willing to sponsor your GT maker? It's almost €180 without the discount... damn.

bigapple

Starter
Welcome all :)
Guys can u tell me why "your" MSG network channel is not available outside america ?:gony:

we have much more knicks fans in all NBA arenas than heat and celtics comebined

i know league pass is available but such place like MSG which have TV channels since over 40 years not available outside america?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
MSG is a local network and is only available in the NY metro area. I know it sucks, I'd definately get me an MSG package if there was one, but, unfortunately, we're stuck with the ILP, which is still better than looking for creepy streams all the time.

BTW, anyone watching Giants? They're demolishing the 49ers. :gony:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Welcome all :)
Guys can u tell me why "your" MSG network channel is not available outside america ?:gony:

we have much more knicks fans in all NBA arenas than heat and celtics comebined

i know league pass is available but such place like MSG which have TV channels since over 40 years not available outside america?

Welcome to the site, man. Great to see the European influence around here!

MSG is a local network and is only available in the NY metro area. I know it sucks, I'd definately get me an MSG package if there was one, but, unfortunately, we're stuck with the ILP, which is still better than looking for creepy streams all the time.

BTW, anyone watching Giants? They're demolishing the 49ers. :gony:

Yes, it's BS! So often we're forced to listen to the other team's commentators for home games. We occasionally get Clyde, but I don't know why that is. :shrug:

smokes

Huge Member
ILP worked perfect last season, sadly enough, right now I don't have the money to subsribe again... anyone willing to sponsor your GT maker? It's almost ?180 without the discount... damn.

thefirstrow.eu will be your friend!

It was mine last year ;)

It's also nice because there are usually 5+ streams up for Knicks games and you can pretty much always get MSG when League Pass is using the other teams broadcast.

Obviously the quality is not as good, but it's almost always watchable, even on my 32" LCD.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@smokes, nah, 10/24 is my pay day and I already booked some $$$ for the ILP.

@bigapple: Crazy8s is an Aussie banging sweet Japanese pussies. :smokin:

BTW, witamy na forum.

bigapple

Starter
if u dont have money for league pass talk with some buddies with DirecTV and buy Slingbox get money combined from very few ppl and u can watch all knicks all season long :)

all u need is 5mbit upload speed for proper quality stream .
Now we will see much more Knicks games on TNT/ESPN/ABC than on league pass.

@Dzwonsson ja Ciebie tez :)

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
FYI, the promo code is still valid, just subscribed (those NBA mother****ers got €152 reacher, screw them!) and the code was accepted. ;)

bigapple

Starter
Just chatted with a rep, trial will be from 10/30-11/6.

6 days its SURELY too less i allways remeber the name " premiere week"

i know its silly question but its impossible to use lot ppl into one account?
i mean ppl are paying for full season and then each of them loggin into one account [diffrent ip well yes same host] ?