White

PF:
Stat
Thomas
Wallace

C:
Tyson
Camby

I think Copeland or Shurna get the spot. Hard decisions.

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
No - I mean I think rebounding will be a weak area for the team. Little physical strength down low.

Shurna and Novak are both lights out shooters. Imagine JR Smith cutting to the whole and having two perimeter shooters open to pass to?

Also, Shurna has a driving ability.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Give it to Shurna, dude.

He's Novak endorsed plus he can get to the rim, he'll drain the trey, he'll do all these good things for us.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Which ever one can play PF better which is Shurna I believe.

Why did we have to sign james white.. We have so many better options even in training camp than him...

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Which ever one can play PF better which is Shurna I believe.

Why did we have to sign james white.. We have so many better options even in training camp than him...

Not a major contract, if we need the spot, we'll cut him. Even that last roster spot is not guaranteed either, meaning he might not even make it to December. There are so many names that fly around on the waiver wire when rosters get cut down.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
I don't think we can cut White.

Doesn't guaranteed mean he stays the year?

No the Knicks can cut him. But the Knicks will still need to pay him the guaranteed salary he would be due. The Knicks just end up paying for dead weight. It may make the decision to cut him a little harder. Guaranteed versus a non guaranteed player....if all things equal.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
No way we are a poor rebounding team with Chandler and Camby as Stellar rebounders, Melo can board for his position and STAT is solid. KT and Sheed will still be physical on the boards plus JR/Kidd are great rebounders for their positions. We ranked 18th last year and our back ups for the front court were Jorts and JJ, think we'll be fine.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I got Copeland because he's another big body.

I think Shuma is the better of the two but with Novak what's the point.

Not a huge Copeland fan (plays too weak) but if there is gonna be a postion that there is potential for injury its the 4 spot and we need as many ready bodies as possible.

KingCharles34

All Star
I've been going back and forth between our preseason game and the Yankees game. I gotta say from what I've seen every single one of these guys looks useless. TMac made a mistake, we coulda used him. Thompson and Copeland looked beyond turrrble

Forrest17

Rotation player
I like Josh howard but wouldn't that mean that we would have to play Novak as a PF? Im not sure if thats the best plan. When Shump comes back we can play Brewer at the 3 and use Jr and Shump at the 2 if we really want to anyways.

Wargames

Starter
I like Josh howard but wouldn't that mean that we would have to play Novak as a PF? Im not sure if thats the best plan. When Shump comes back we can play Brewer at the 3 and use Jr and Shump at the 2 if we really want to anyways.

Also very true.... brewer is likely to see minutes at the 3, unlike Fields brewer can play defense on guys his own size or bigger. Its crazy to think 5 guys didn't even play cause the knicks are that deep.

Also I think Sheed is a sure thing I think his sole purpose might be to play defense on guys like Bosh and Pau to slow them down when they play the Knicks.

xk3smith

Benchwarmer
I would roll the dice with Copeland..... He was great in summer league. I think he may have just been a little nervous. I'm going to keep my eye on him during the game this Saturday. I think he can be a special player.

(We will see if I'm wrong)