• Tits

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Ass

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
carousel_Wizards_460.jpg

How long we have all waited, fellas. Finally, a peak at the new roster in game action.:gony:

CA7

Scoring Champ
STAT will not play bruised knee

Jonah Ballow ‏@jonahballow
Important to note - @Amareisreal would play if this was a regular season game #Knicks

Woodson says Kurt Thomas will start for @Amareisreal tonight #Knicks #NBA

.@Amareisreal will not play tonight due to a bruised left knee #Knicks

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Let STAT rest. Has anyone noticed on 2K13 how they rattle on about his vast repertoire of injuries?

They said he'd play if it were the reg season, so it's all good.

Not expecting too much out of our bigger names tonight, but I'm keen to see how Felton and Novak are looking first and foremost.

Woody being strict on JR; no starting role whatsoever.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;249296 said:
Let STAT rest. Has anyone noticed on 2K13 how they rattle on about his vast repertoire of injuries?

They said he'd play if it were the reg season, so it's all good.

Not expecting too much out of our bigger names tonight, but I'm keen to see how Felton and Novak are looking first and foremost.

Woody being strict on JR; no starting role whatsoever.

he doesn't need to start, he needs to be our Ginobili/Harden/Terry

once he matures on the court JR can score 20 a night off the bench without blinking, he's too immature on the court to start

orangeblobman

Rotation player
I don't know, I want Amar'e to get at least 10 minutes. I didn't hear of any injury, why can't he come in for 10 minutes? He's one of the top guys for our team.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I will be at this game tonight. I will take as many pictures as possible and post them after the win! Everytime the Knicks come to D.C. we rep harder than the Wizards fans. Expect to see a sea of O & B with the Nationals playing a playoff home game against the Cards ( NATS will lose lol ) we will run the Verizon Center again tonight!!!

#Knickstape

metrocard

Legend
^ Good stuff Rob.

Man, Kurt Thomas starting already...not a good sign for Amare. KT is the type of dude who doesn't lose his job, he's a coach's dream.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
This is it, the season before the season, our first sample of the action we can expect this year.

Prediction: Melo bangs it for 22 on 10-12 shooting, two free-throws

Tyson with 3 swats.

Novak 1 trey bucket.

Felton 14 points, 4 assists

smokes

Huge Member
Oh **** there's a game today? Keeeeeeeeen!

BTW can I ask why we have a swear filter but not a titty filter?