Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brooklyn goes hard....Really?

The Nets..? Who??

Originally Posted by JaYnYcE
    BK got Biggie and Jay. Two of the greatest of all time!

**** Queens Bridge!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brooklyn- Biggie, Jay-z, papoose, maino, Lil kim, beastie boyz, big daddy kane, mc lyte , m.o.p, fabolous, mos def, Talib kweli, shyne

Queenz- Run DMC, Rakim, Nas, ll cool j, tribe called quest, MC Shan, 50 cent, lloyd banks, tony yayo, salt n pepa, kool g rap, mobb deep, cormega, capoone & nore, lost boyz, Nicki minaj, ja rule, roxanne shante

QUEENZ>>>> BROOKLYN lol

Originally Posted by REALHEAT
    fuk queens! Its all about Brooklyn!!!

Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life_1985
    **** Queens them hoe *****s is all talk. *****s from BK real about they **** from cloths to coin. Queens is for the heartless

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    **** Brooklyn... Queens all day *****..

Cool

Nah i will say other thing

The Barkley's nets i am waiting for 1st game when this moron will be in studio and talking **** this is knicks hater.

sorry for these words but 4me this is totaly disrespecting for knicks
    nets existed just 2 seasons with starting five much better than current heat but they lost to Stern's Lakers.

welcome all again

lol @ anyone calling Queens hearltess and shouting out Brooklyn.

Jay-Z is the most heartless NY rapper. He was afraid to go after Camron, teared up after Ether, and ducked several other rappers.

QB alone >> BK

Nas, Mobb Deep, Cormega, Trag Khadafi, Lake, Big Noyd, Infamous Mobb

When u add all of queens, just forget about it. Brooklyn is soft!!! As long as Jay-Z is the leader ill never respect BK

"How the f*ck yall the Roc when your leader is soft?"

Queens crushed BK when Nas Ether'd Jay-Z, now Manhattans about to dump 20 tons of bedrock on Shooklyn when the Knicks go in their opening night and win by 20

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Should we make an official Queens vs Brooklyn thread?

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

LOL this is really getting funny. Who cares about Rap.... I am talking about real life and rap aint real life. Look at 50 that ***** walk around with so many big white boyz... They from Queens?

Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    LOL this is really getting funny. Who cares about Rap.... I am talking about real life and rap aint real life. Look at 50 that ***** walk around with so many big white boyz... They from Queens?
    ill agree with you on the real life part Brooklyn goes harder than Queenz i should know half my fam is from Brooklyn... Far Rock alone is almost as dangerous as Brooklyn though and thats still Queenz even though they dont really rep queenz lol

Rapping Wise Queenz>>>>BRooklyn all day lol.

Originally Posted by CA7
    LOL...

brooklyn nets game is on washington is winning by 8 with 3:10 left in the first

I hate Kris Humphries but he can ball and he's a lot tougher than he looks on the court. Really pisses me off his smarmy sh*t eating grin but gotta give him credit. He seemed like a pretty average player a couple of years back and managed to break into being a solid PF while also getting boo-ed at every stadium in the country

Watching the Nets Wizards game, can't see the Nets beating us in the opener.

Originally Posted by smokes
    I hate Kris Humphries but he can ball and he's a lot tougher than he looks on the court. Really pisses me off his smarmy sh*t eating grin but gotta give him credit. He seemed like a pretty average player a couple of years back and managed to break into being a solid PF while also getting boo-ed at every stadium in the country

Watching the Nets Wizards game, can't see the Nets beating us in the opener.

they look like the same old nets lmao their D is horrible, brook lopez looks good but we have Tyson and Camby, Melo has proven that he can **** on Wallace and Johnson with his eyes closed, Amare wil **** on Humpries(at least i hope so), and brewer will contain Johnson. D will is their only upside when hes motivated, if they start losing like the NETS that we all know, then i Predict him becoming unmotivated and play like he did the past 2 seasons.

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    they look like the same old nets lmao their D is horrible, brook lopez looks good but we have Tyson and Camby, Melo has proven that he can **** on Wallace and Johnson with his eyes closed, Amare wil **** on Humpries(at least i hope so), and brewer will contain Johnson. D will is their only upside when hes motivated, if they start losing like the NETS that we all know, then i Predict him becoming unmotivated and play like he did the past 2 seasons.
    Lopez looks good beating up on a stupidly poor frontcourt of the Wizards. Lopez is the softest C in the league though I have no worries about him.

Honestly though as much as I supported Amare to the death last season Kris Humphries makes Stat looks soft as sh*t right now.

The Amare vs Humphries matchup should be very interesting.

On one hand you have a very hard working hustle type player thats a rebounding machine.

Then you have an overgrown fragile shooting guard with Amare that will probably get 3 rebounds with Humphries checkin him.

Its a good thing we match up better with them at other positions. Overall i think our defense and defensive depth will prove to be just a little too much for them

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    The Amare vs Humphries matchup should be very interesting.

On one hand you have a very hard working hustle type player thats a rebounding machine.

Then you have an overgrown fragile shooting guard with Amare that will probably get 3 rebounds with Humphries checkin him.

Its a good thing we match up better with them at other positions. Overall i think our defense and defensive depth will prove to be just a little too much for them
    Seriously get over it he had ONE bad season, Amare SH*TS on humphries lets be real.

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    Seriously get over it he had ONE bad season, Amare SH*TS on humphries lets be real.
    Neg rep...oh wait, I cant do that

Umm lets see I dont care what you say. I dont care what Amare says. He said great things before last year and we all saw what happened. He has to prove himself on the court. I do not doubt his ability, if he plays the right way he can still be a top 3 PF in the game. However, im not betting on this. We shall see how it goes down