[Preseason] Knicks @ Celtics - Camby Coming Home

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Even though our shooting is pretty horrible it's good to see everyone hitting the boards, pretty impressed with Novak and Felton in this area especially, even though our best rebounders are out.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Felton is gonna make a lot of ppl forget Lin quick. Dude is always looking around and understands how to get the defense off balance.

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
amare and jr will surely make up for when anthony goes out

but this game looks like the same team we always put out when we played the celtics the last couple years

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
really like the kidd priggi combo, 2 guys that can pass the rock well and will be dangerous when they can get their timing and shot down come season time

id prefer JR comming off the bench with novak so that we get some offense from the perimeter

we have enough offensive guys in the starting lineup

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
When we are at full strength Stat and JR will fill those lulls... Shump as well.

Yeah, I hear you. But it is inevitable that STAT will go down with an injury during the season, and we'll need to get scoring from other players. Right now, I only see Felton, JR, and Melo who can create their own shots.

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
prigioni just running circles around the celtics bench, hes super fast for his age and i think has good chemistry with our bench guys