STARMELO has completely ****ed the rep system!!!

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Please can we make threads that encourage actual basketball/Knicks related discussion?

Thought we were all better than this ****!

smokes

Huge Member
I dont even remember you from 4 or 5 years ago. If your gonna bring up something that old to use against me...I didnt even care about rep back then. That was just part of the back and forth exchange. And besides me, who else is from the MeloMafia was from TeamStarbury? Shaunyboy? He barely posts. Yea you got Datprince, who else?

Again, you are completely missing the point. I'm not using anything against anyone, I thought it was funny that Team Starbury was behind it because it's so predictable.

And seriously, you guys keep saying "we don't care about rep" yet you spent hours circle jerking and discussing how the rep system works.

Logic :beer:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@KingStarbury: I guess you didn't even read my posts. I don't give a damn about your crew organizing repbukkake on a daily basis, I just don't understand it, right? No hard feelings towards you or CA7 or NYk_Reloaded718 or any other regular poster involved in this stunt. If it was up to me you could keep your rep points and go on with this repmania stuff, it doesn't matter, cause I've been here long enough to know which posters are solid and which are not regardless of how many rep points they have.

CoolClyde

@KingStarbury: I guess you didn't even read my posts. I don't give a damn about your crew organizing repbukkake on a daily basis, I just don't understand it, right? No hard feelings towards you or CA7 or NYk_Reloaded718 or any other regular poster involved in this stunt. If it was up to me you could keep your rep points and go on with this repmania stuff, it doesn't matter, cause I've been here long enough to know which posters are solid and which are not regardless of how many rep points they have.

repbukkake!!:teeth:

rep!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Its not even like that Clyde. Im an innocent man. That move was only comtemplated but scratched. Im innocent, I do not belong behind bars...unless they are green and theirs alotta them!! :lol:

You should just admit admit when you're wrong. It looks bad that you keep going on defending your own nonsense. :boohoo:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
This is a bizarre post.

And again, nobody cares about rep so much. It's about undermining the rep system which affects the forum.

You can choose to keep acting like you don't get it if you want to.
I get what your saying but the level of seriousness you took it too is uncalled for, this thread feels like a courtroom debate lol & i have no prob giving you, dzwon, smokes, etc etc my rep points either.. why are we arguing over little green squares.. or rectangles whatever they are :boohoo:

KingCharles34

All Star
I think we all know what CA7 will say.

No ones crying Metro.

This rep wars nonsense is for kids. We're all grown men here, or claim to be and should act accordingly.

You as a moderator should understand.

"Grown Men" does not have a universal definition. Plenty of people in their 20's and 30's have participated in these rep wars, its more for fun then anything else and works best when u have 2 groups about equal in size with a different opinion on a particular subject.

You continue to try to undermine us by calling us kids and several posters are saying this is high school girl stuff or whatever. But its like I asked you before, whats more childish?

Starting a Carmelo fan group that abuses the rep system

Or

3 or 4 posters that are clearly agitated by posters cheating some rep system on an internet forum, and continue to throw around insults?

Again, you are completely missing the point. I'm not using anything against anyone, I thought it was funny that Team Starbury was behind it because it's so predictable.

And seriously, you guys keep saying "we don't care about rep" yet you spent hours circle jerking and discussing how the rep system works.

Logic :beer:

Well if thats your take on this and thats your opinion, you will have to live with that inaccurate opinion.

Green Rep

My bad, i shouldnt had mentioned u. I just got a few posters mixed up and I didnt mean any disrespect by the mispelling of your name, I honestly just didnt know how to spell it. Dzwonsson there we go, ill try to get it right in the future :gony:

You should just admit admit when you're wrong. It looks bad that you keep going on defending your own nonsense. :boohoo:
I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. Hopefully Amare will prove me wrong this year so I can show you that. Im a very open minded poster and individual. I can see where some of u guys might be slightly annoyed but I honestly think theres alotta overreacting going on here, thats just my take on things.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I get what your saying but the level of seriousness you took it too is uncalled for, this thread feels like a courtroom debate lol & i have no prob giving you, dzwon, smokes, etc etc my rep points either.. why are we arguing over little green squares.. or rectangles whatever they are :boohoo:

It's kinda serious.

Rady's involved, posters seem to not like it v much.

And you still show a lack of understanding w your question re the green.

It is you and your meloknobrubbers who went around tripping over yourselves trying to accumulate blocks, not me.

I'm merely concerned w how you went about it and the affect it has on other posters on the forum.

Get it now??

KingCharles34

All Star
It's kinda serious.

Rady's involved, posters seem to not like it v much.

And you still show a lack of understanding w your question re the green.

It is you and meloknobrubbers who went around tripping over yoursellves trying to accumulate blocks, not me.

I'm merely concerned w how you went about it and the affect it has on other posters on the forum.

Get it now??
Its not that serious at all, people get way to wrapped up into sports. This is a place where u come for fun, to talk about the team you like but life is far more significant then any sport. With all the stuff going on in the world today its amazing that anyone would call this serious in any way. And what is a meloknobrubber?

And then you talk about the effect of this on other posters. They're eating, they got shelter and their healthy...those are important things. Not how some internet rep system effects anybody on here.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
"Grown Men" does not have a universal definition. Plenty of people in their 20's and 30's have participated in these rep wars, its more for fun then anything else and works best when u have 2 groups about equal in size with a different opinion on a particular subject.

You continue to try to undermine us by calling us kids and several posters are saying this is high school girl stuff or whatever. But its like I asked you before, whats more childish?

Starting a Carmelo fan group that abuses the rep system

Or

3 or 4 posters that are clearly agitated by posters cheating some rep system on an internet forum, and continue to throw around insults?

Your totality and entirety of your presence in this thread has been utterly childish.

And if people on other forums in their 20's and 30's are going around having so- called rep wars they're behaving childishly to.

If you cared about the forum you'd try to understand what were all saying.

CA7

Scoring Champ
My rep points came from guys like Crazy8 and many others who I had a feud with in the past.

Can we just give rep points to rono and smokes so they can stop crying?

What is CA7's response to this thread? He's the biggest influence on the Melo movement here.

remember during Melo's **** days he was getting a ton of flake, then he picked it up yet still got flake, then Lin wasn't re-signed and he got even more flake

we dealt with those who religiously bashed him for no apparent reason whatsoever

Metro me and you had our Melo beef and thats over so you were never a target at all

OBM really got it from us yes, tkeirg(however you spell it) got it from me

regardless it was all good fun why so serious

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Its not that serious at all, people get way to wrapped up into sports. This is a place where u come for fun, to talk about the team you like but life is far more significant then any sport. With all the stuff going on in the world today its amazing that anyone would call this serious in any way. And what is a meloknobrubber?

And then you talk about the effect of this on other posters. They're eating, they got shelter and their healthy...those are important things. Not how some internet rep system effects anybody on here.

elcol

Rotation player
This is some of the stupidest **** I have read on this forum in a while lol.

Shame on all of you. You give rep when someone has something truly intelligent to say, and you neg when what they say is overboard idiotic. You don't do it for every post. Lets get back to knicks ffs..

elcol

Rotation player
I think this deserves a gif for all of the dumbasses out there.
SMFH_2.gif

KingCharles34

All Star
Your totality and entirety of your presence in this thread has been utterly childish.

And if people on other forums in their 20's and 30's are going around having so- called rep wars they're behaving childishly to.

If you cared about the forum you'd try to understand what were all saying.

If you feel the need to look down on others (with a false view of maturity) to make yourself feel more mature or adult like, do you. I care about the forum but not the credibility of the rep system. And this forum is just a tiny part of my life. My life is being happy, having fun, laughing, working, being responsible, being loyal to family and friends and living my life in a productive manner, moving forwards and improving myself mentally, physically and spiritually.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Out of all the debates and fights this forum has had:lol:.

Can we have orange and black bars for Halloween? Perhaps red ones dripping with blood for long time quality members.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Okay, so you do all of that in your personal life and them act a fool on KO?

Whatevs kingstarbuy3, you know why I did this. Just let it roll my man.

If you feel the need to look down on others (with a false view of maturity) to make yourself feel more mature or adult like, do you. I care about the forum but not the credibility of the rep system. And this forum is just a tiny part of my life. My life is being happy, having fun, laughing, working, being responsible, being loyal to family and friends and living my life in a productive manner, moving forwards and improving myself mentally, physically and spiritually.

My reaction to your unreal, asinine post.

Yes, very mature Ron.

smokes

Huge Member

Really? Because personally this forum is more important than life itself. Every minute I spend away from here is mourned thoroughly with the appropriate amount of self-punishment. When someone takes a shot at me here it's like a deep wound that penetrates my very soul.