Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: STARMELO has completely ****ed the rep system!!!

I hate Carmelo Anthony.

Now what happens?

Perfect nicksknicks.

I have been 'Negged'....

Wow I dont even know what to say about this.

Ron has to be the funniest dude right now, if u only saw the irony. Hes crying about the rep system being f*cked up or whatever, but if you a grown man why do u care so much? I cant believe how much u actually wrote to try to prove your point.

Its whatever, I dont really care. Rep Wars are very common on other sites. I had a feeling the Melo Mafia could get shut down or lead to some problems, i was willing to take that risk. Its not really a big deal, whatever Rady wants to do is cool with me.

As for OrangeBlob, yea i have repped him. Hes made some great posts since changing his stance on Carmelo. And I have repped him for posts that have nothing to do with Melo.

I was just trying to have some fun but if u guys are gonna whine and cry about it, its all good. I can stop, i just wish someone came to me instead of making a huge thread about it. Even Ponder knows the deal, i dont see how in any way the rep has effected the quality of the forum. Rep points are rarely taken that seriously, each one of us individually has our own opinions of who are and who aren't good posters.

Crazy8's knows that I wasnt even sure what to do with "Starmelo" at this point. Since Ron reads so well im surprised he doesnt know. I said recently that I dont think Carmelo haters would be that much of a problem. And at some point I differentiated what neg targets were. Posters like Ron, he brings his facts and has rescpectable opinions. But Orangeblob used to go around in every thread spreading Melo hate.

I was maybe looking to go in a direction where we just go after trolls...Nets fans or Heat fans that sign up here lookin to start problems.

I think theres an incredible amount of overreacting here. Some of you guys need to stay away from that soy milk or something. Im not sure, im just still in shock that someone would actually get this offended. Its just wow, i dont even know what to say. WOW

One last thing, Don't bring up TeamStarbury here. Metro, ABCD, and whoever else had nothing to do with this. I started it and Ill take the blame. I apologize to Rady and anyone that was offended except for Ron Ron, neg rep to you.

*SPREADS REP TO THE WHOLE MELOMAFIA*

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Wow I dont even know what to say about this.

Ron has to be the funniest dude right now, if u only saw the irony. Hes crying about the rep system being f*cked up or whatever, but if you a grown man why do u care so much? I cant believe how much u actually wrote to try to prove your point.

Its whatever, I dont really care. Rep Wars are very common on other sites. I had a feeling the Melo Mafia could get shut down or lead to some problems, i was willing to take that risk. Its not really a big deal, whatever Rady wants to do is cool with me.

As for OrangeBlob, yea i have repped him. Hes made some great posts since changing his stance on Carmelo. And I have repped him for posts that have nothing to do with Melo.

I was just trying to have some fun but if u guys are gonna whine and cry about it, its all good. I can stop, i just wish someone came to me instead of making a huge thread about it. Even Ponder knows the deal, i dont see how in any way the rep has effected the quality of the forum. Rep points are rarely taken that seriously, each one of us individually has our own opinions of who are and who aren't good posters.

Crazy8's knows that I wasnt even sure what to do with "Starmelo" at this point. Since Ron reads so well im surprised he doesnt know. I said recently that I dont think Carmelo haters would be that much of a problem. And at some point I differentiated what neg targets were. Posters like Ron, he brings his facts and has rescpectable opinions. But Orangeblob used to go around in every thread spreading Melo hate.

I was maybe looking to go in a direction where we just go after trolls...Nets fans or Heat fans that sign up here lookin to start problems.

I think theres an incredible amount of overreacting here. Some of you guys need to stay away from that soy milk or something. Im not sure, im just still in shock that someone would actually get this offended. Its just wow, i dont even know what to say. WOW

One last thing, Don't bring up TeamStarbury here. Metro, ABCD, and whoever else had nothing to do with this. I started it and Ill take the blame. I apologize to Rady and anyone that was offended except for Ron Ron, neg rep to you.

*SPREADS REP TO THE WHOLE MELOMAFIA*
    Lol I think you understand what is happening kingstarbury3.I think you get the impact.

I'm not the one that made a big deal here. You and your childish need to start rep wars and cheat the system is the big deal.

Most of the words in my OP are yours.

FWIW I enjoy your posts and have supported them acccordingly but this STARMELO bull**** needed be dealt with.

You graduated highschool already (hopefully). Learn from this.

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Lol I think you understand what is happening kingstarbury3.I think you get the impact.

I'm not the one that made a big deal here. You and your childish need to start rep wars and cheat the system is the big deal.

Most of the words in my OP are yours.

FWIW I enjoy your posts and have supported them acccordingly but this STARMELO bull**** needed be dealt with.

You graduated highschool already (hopefully). Learn from this.
    Look at you swearing like crazy

"This Starmelo bullsh*t"

"Starmelo has f*cked the rep system"

Throwing around insults left and right, calling this movement "childish" and questioning the authenticity of my high school diploma.

Whats more childish, someone just trying to have fun on an internet forum?

Or someone who is clearly agitated by posters cheating some rep system on an internet forum?

Look at you swearing like crazy

"This Starmelo bullsh*t"

"Starmelo has f*cked the rep system"

Throwing around insults left and right, calling this movement "childish" and questioning the authenticity of my high school diploma.

Whats more childish, someone just trying to have fun on an internet forum?

Or someone who is clearly agitated by posters cheating some rep system on an internet forum?

Defensive much?

I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow my dude.

Relax, you've been exposed already. The worst is over.

In defense of myself and the Melo Mafia, I dont think we have done anything wrong here. On behalf of the MeloMafia, we'd like a fair trial before being persecuted.

Theres no rules for repping other posters. 90% of the posts that I repped were good posts. With some posters like Crazy8's, i can honestly say everytime i repped was because he had something good to say. CA7 is a great poster, Stephon Marbury is a great poster. NYK Reloaded, NY17Knicks...I don't see what the big deal is here.

Defensive much?

I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow my dude.

Relax, you've been exposed already. The worst is over.
    Im secure and confident enough where I don't feel the need to keep trading posts back and forth with you.

A legit rep of 7 huh.. And the rest??

Did you read you quotes from the group discussion page?? Seems you were very concerned re getting rep.

I don't make comments like that and I've never joined a group then traded and received rep like a gitty school girl.

Yours is a defensive response and it is expected.

No. I've never been overly concerned about rep itself.. But I've earned all of mine. I think you and Certain members of STARMELO have basically screwed the forum over and circumvented the rep system. I've made my concerns clear. It impacts the forum negatively when long time posters like myself, Smokes, Dswonson and others wonder how people are getting so much rep so quickly.

I look forward to you adhering to the next system.

You're a funny dude Nykreloaded718

NYk_Reloaded718

All that reppin i be giving and its only 6 points? im fairly new, but im at 396 points right now one more rep and i should have a rep power of 7, so im guessing the amount of rep points i give out will increase.

me trying to figure out how the repping system works means im concerned with reps? i guess you missed the part that says "IM GUESSING THE AMOUNT OF REP POINTS ( I GIVE OUT) will increase", you see nothing about me beggin for rep points, if my group decides to give me some because of something i posted or wateva it may be then ok whatever once again what does that have to do with THE KNICKS... your still not clearing this up for me.

the rep system is messed up for the whole site because we rep each other?????????? the posts we do rep each other from are very legit posts. ive received reps from those same posts from others (not in starmelo).

I guarantee you if you made a voting thread "do you care about your rep points yes or no" 90% of this forum checks off no.. you wanna know why? because nobody cares who has the most rep points or who gets neg repped your sole purpose for signing up for KO wasn't to receive rep points, it was to discuss the knicks.

Smokes receives reps from me, Dzwon receives reps from me YOU receive reps from me. Are you seriously crying about rep powers?? I probably give out more rep through out the forum than anybody posters check your user cp i guarantee you my name is there.

Why no comment for removal of the Rep system??? would that ache your mind to much to find out theres no rep system anymore? i have no problem with it how do you feel about it rono? "im a funny dude" speak for yourself. Im done with this debate lol not arguing over something so pitty

Call 911 Starmelo repped each others posts, the sites gonna fall apart and die now smh yeah rono the sites completely f*cked because Dzwonson and smokes reps aren't going up quick enough ...

in other news STAT IS BACK DOING SCRIMAGES AND BREWER IS CLOSE TO HEALING

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Amar'e Stoudemire returned to 5-on-5 contact drills on Monday, after missing action since Wednesday when he banged with Chris Copeland during practice and suffered a bruised left knee.

In addition, J.R. Smith returned after resting a sore left ankle for a couple of days.

"I thought they looked okay," Mike Woodson said after practice, which was televised live on NBA TV. "A little rusty in terms of their wind, running up and down, but that'll come. The way we practice every day, we get a lot of running at the top, so that would definitely zap you before you get to the scrimmage part."

Stoudemire said he was excited to scrimmage again to further develop chemistry with his teammates, especially Raymond Felton, Jason Kidd and Pablo Prigioni. "It's going to be a phenomenal year," Stoudemire said. "I mean, those guys are very, very great at creating offense. Having those floor generals out there, with the lineup that we have and the guys we have coming off the bench, we've got a pretty solid team."

The power forward showed off a few "jewels," as he calls his new post-up moves, but Woodson will incorporate more of that in the next few days when the Knicks intensify their scrimmaging with referees on-hand. STAT said a down-low presence will further balance out the offense.

"It's going to be very important," he said. "I think we've got an opportunity where we can take advantage of our post play. We have such great perimeter players, great shooters on the wing, so if we can establish a back-to-the-basket game to get some easy baskets in the paint, that's another element to our offense."

THE SCOOP ON SHEED: Rasheed Wallace increased his conditioning on Monday, doing more running baseline to baseline. There's still no timetable on his return, and Woodson wasn't definite about him being ready by Nov. 1.

"Rasheed's doing fine," Woody said. "He's starting to pick it up a little bit more in terms of getting up and down the floor with his conditioning work. It's just a matter of time before we get him back."

SIDELINE NOTES: Steve Novak missed his first day of practice, but not because of injury. Woodson simply gave him the day off to rest, after the sharpshooter played additional minutes against the Wizards (32) and Celtics (38).

In addition, Marcus Camby (left calf strain) and Ronnie Brewer (left medial meniscus recovery) remained inactive. Woodson said he would consult with the Knicks' training staff after practice to find out where they both stood, but he did offer a good prognosis with Brewer, who's penciled in as the starting shooting guard for opening night.

"Ronnie's getting close, that's all I can tell you," the coach said.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Im secure and confident enough where I don't feel the need to keep trading posts back and forth with you.
    Okay. That's gd.

You're also secure and confident enough to one star the thread and neg rep me. I get it.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

In defense of myself and the Melo Mafia, I dont think we have done anything wrong here. On behalf of the MeloMafia, we'd like a fair trial before being persecuted.

Theres no rules for repping other posters. 90% of the posts that I repped were good posts. With some posters like Crazy8's, i can honestly say everytime i repped was because he had something good to say. CA7 is a great poster, Stephon Marbury is a great poster. NYK Reloaded, NY17Knicks...I don't see what the big deal is here.
    I see no problem with the Starmelo group, they're not trolling the site...if members want to make a stable for positivity then I'm all for it.

Negative reps are cool btw, I would know because I've received the most on this site

Sorry guys but seriously, grow up.

Typical of posters like KS, CA7 etc to try to act like Rono is being childish and cares too much because he wants to bring this to the attention of the majority of the forum.

You are the posters who care so much to set up an elaborate system of abusing rep power to make yourselves look bigger and belittle others on a forum.

Take a slice of humble pie for once, you got found out, you acted like a group of high school girls, now lets all move on.

Trying to justify your actions like this is just weak.

Re metro, yes I'm aware you weren't involved although certainly plenty of that rep got spread your way by your brothers from Team Starbury, 19 rep... Legit

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I see no problem with the Starmelo group, they're not trolling the site...if members want to make a stable for positivity then I'm all for it.

Negative reps are cool btw, I would know because I've received the most on this site
    Thanks Metro. Its not like we're going around negging anyone that has a negative view against Carmelo. The only posters i have negged are that Den318 (Denver fan that does nothing but spread hate), Real Heat, and OrangleBlob before he switched his demeanor.

The amount of neg rep u musta recieved back in the day

Not that u had bad posts but with the majority of the site disagreeing with u, im sure they let it be known with their negs. I used to get negged alot more myself, something tells me i might get negged a few times because of this thread

DZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAM. I gotta check in more often. Starbury crew you know that's not right. If you want to neg rep somebody just hit me up as much as you want. I doesnt matter to me one way or the other because I'm going to say my piece anyway.

As far as MELO, he better bring da pain to mofos this year or I'm going to be all over his ass...