Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: STARMELO has completely ****ed the rep system!!!

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Yes, very mature Ron.

Out of all the debates and fights this forum has had.

Can we have orange and black bars for Halloween? Perhaps red ones dripping with blood for long time quality members.

MeloGate Conspiracy.

Okay, so you do all of that in your personal life and them act a fool on KO?

Whatevs kingstarbuy3, you know why I did this. Just let it roll my man.

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    If you feel the need to look down on others (with a false view of maturity) to make yourself feel more mature or adult like, do you. I care about the forum but not the credibility of the rep system. And this forum is just a tiny part of my life. My life is being happy, having fun, laughing, working, being responsible, being loyal to family and friends and living my life in a productive manner, moving forwards and improving myself mentally, physically and spiritually.

My reaction to your unreal, asinine post.

Yes, very mature Ron.

If you feel the need to look down on others (with a false view of maturity) to make yourself feel more mature or adult like, do you. I care about the forum but not the credibility of the rep system. And this forum is just a tiny part of my life. My life is being happy, having fun, laughing, working, being responsible, being loyal to family and friends and living my life in a productive manner, moving forwards and improving myself mentally, physically and spiritually.
    Really? Because personally this forum is more important than life itself. Every minute I spend away from here is mourned thoroughly with the appropriate amount of self-punishment. When someone takes a shot at me here it's like a deep wound that penetrates my very soul.

Okay, so you do all of that in your personal life and them act a fool on KO?

Whatevs kingstarbuy3, you know why I did this. Just let it roll my man.

My reaction to your unreal, asinine post.
    I know why you did this. Justice is important to you, To me i just think theres some overreacting going on here. But at this point I dont think either one of us is gonna change eachothers mind so its cool. Lets just move on and see how our Knicks do

Originally Posted by smokes
    Really? Because personally this forum is more important than life itself. Every minute I spend away from here is mourned thoroughly with the appropriate amount of self-punishment. When someone takes a shot at me here it's like a deep wound that penetrates my very soul.
    You’re caught up in basketball. Get caught up in life

Lol .

*As we observe the wild Team Starbury member, we can see he is in trouble. He is exhibiting the tell tale signs of distress; telling everyone how good his life is, and telling anyone who disagrees with him that their life clearly sucks. This defense mechanism attempts to deflect attention from the stupid sh*t they've said/done while also serving the purpose of alerting other Team Starbury members to their floundering. What follows is a grim spectacle as the pack of forumers descends on the thread to post ironic insults, "umad" pictures and animated gifs involving shaking heads with negative rep and 1 starring as a last resort to maintain their e-persona*

I know why you did this. Justice is important to you, To me i just think theres some overreacting going on here. But at this point I dont think either one of us is gonna change eachothers mind so its cool. Lets just move on and see how our Knicks do
    Word. I don't know why you get caught up in foolishness

@smokes..

Just damn lol. Thats some funny shet right there.

Im red negging this thread because my feelings are hurt.

Word. You prove to be perceptive as usual. I don't know why you get caught up in foolishness.
    It was all just meant for fun, thats as about as honest of an answer as I can give. I thought it'd bring some offseason excitement here and maybe a little extra excitement during the season as well. A miscalculation on my part. I understand the biggest issue is the credibility of the rep system. Im not sure if this is an issue for anybody but for the record i didnt plan on negging 95% of the posters on here. Heres a post from the Starmelo group thread indicating this

I agree Crazy, unless its a poster doing what Orangeblobman used to do. The majority of the posters on here i wouldnt neg rep, just the 2 that u mentioned and maybe two others

Im not even really sure what to do at this point, it seems fans of other teams signing up here is gonna be a bigger problem then Melo haters. For now we can just keep green repping eachother and I guess we'll see what happens once the season starts.

It was all just meant for fun, thats as about as honest of an answer as I can give. I thought it'd bring some offseason excitement here and maybe a little extra excitement during the season as well. A miscalculation on my part. I understand the biggest issue is the credibility of the rep system. Im not sure if this is an issue for anybody but for the record i didnt plan on negging 95% of the posters on here. Heres a post from the Starmelo group thread indicating this
    Straight up, this is a perfectly good reason just the underhanded tactics and the gang-negging is pretty sour.

I'm all up for some rep battles but what's the point when your group dwarfs everyone on the forum. Gotta have a fair fight

Thanks for the neg btw I wear that with pride

Originally Posted by smokes
    Straight up, this is a perfectly good reason just the underhanded tactics and the gang-negging is pretty sour.

I'm all up for some rep battles but what's the point when your group dwarfs everyone on the forum. Gotta have a fair fight

Thanks for the neg btw I wear that with pride
    Congratulations. Since I can only give green reps now, maybe next time around I can give you some green and have you lookin like a Christmas tree. Just put your smokes out, you dont wanna set the tree on fire and burn down the whole building.

Its not gang negging as my last post indicated, I mean originally i was thinking maybe start a rep war but it didnt take me too long to realize that theres too many posters i like here and if someone backs up their opinion with facts, u cant really get that mad at them.

If you can please comment like CoolClyde, it makes it that little bit extra special.

Just don't get any green in my eyes.

I dont know if anyone could be as funny as Clyde

Whats wrong with some Steph Marbury sperm? I can hook u up with some and maybe you can someday have your statue in China like him.

Having said that, your invited to my new group. Theres no strings attached, no rep attached, no Mafia, no green or red bars. Just the greatest point guard to ever play the game

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]