The November Schedule is Really Good and Great Test

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Because Knicks will be playing Dallas twice, Philly twice, Miami, San Antonio, Indiana, BROOKLYN, HOUSTON, then we wrap it up with a couple of freebies end of month.

So right there we're thrown into the fire plus we have the Lin game, when he will be playing at home against us and he'll want to come out and drop buckets.

You got Dallas, Kidd's return to Dallas. Philly with Bynum, the Atlantic rival. San Antonio is always a great team, a great challenge.

Indiana, a contender out of the Eastern.

Wrap it up with some freebies with Washington, Bucks, Pistons. Nothing to it should get those 3 easy to go into with at least a 3 game winning streak into December, but I think we can go into December with a 7 game winning streak.

Then in December, we have Miami again, Chicago, then Denver and Gallinari comes to town and they will drop the buckets with anger in their brains. Gallo always loved playing here, so it will be a great early barometer, already second month of the season and we're 2 season on from the Trade, and now it's an interesting point to see where the team records are and how many buckets everyone is dropping.

Brooklyn again in Brooklyn again. Should be crazy, things are heating up now and it's the first Real Clash when both teams are up to steam. Jason Kidd with 12 points on 4 for 4 treys, book it.

You got the Lakers twice in December and Minny comes to town, I hope to see Pekovic against our front line to see how he will handle himself against Tyson and Camby.

And the Lakers twice in December. Nash, Howard and Kobe, the wrecking crew.

I have us at 20-10 at end of December, and now we're rolling into the New Year with steam in the head.

:alert::alert::alert::alert::gony::alert::alert::alert::alert:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
We have some fun games to see in November. I got my eye on that Nov 1st game the most, cant wait to spoil the Nets home opener in their new Arena.

Reactions: CA7

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I'm going to the home opener against MIA. Next to BK that's the biggest game to me. I want to embarrass Lebron. I'm tired of big names coming in here and using our stage as theirs.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Its always good to have tough early games

Why?

Because you're most likely at full strength, the tougher your schedule early the healthier we are and more likely to win

Then when we got lesser comp later on we can rest vets and if there's an injury we wont be threatened later on by sub .500 teams

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Because you're most likely at full strength, the tougher your schedule early the healthier we are and more likely to win

I do agree but i think when you are a few months deep into the season the chemistry is usually much better which is a major factor for a team like us who have a few new faces around going into the season.

I know we have preseason for that but its not the same as the regular season.

KingCharles34

All Star
We have some fun games to see in November. I got my eye on that Nov 1st game the most, cant wait to spoil the Nets home opener in their new Arena.

Same with me, I hope we embarrass them. Im also looking forward to the game against Houston too. We might set a team record for most steals with the way Jeremy Lin turns the ball over