Billy Hoyle Challenge - Game 1 Knicks @ Nets - Make predictions now!

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'm in this MOFO

Who wins, NY or BK*- New York

Statistical Category #1: Points Who will be the leading scorer when the night is done? Carmelo has a streak I think of leading all scorers in his opening night game. Melo for 33

Statistical Category #2: 3pt FG Made- Deron Williams something like 3

Miscellaneous Category #3: Who ends the night missing more FG, Melo or Johnson? JJ, I think Brewer/JR/Melo slow him down

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Damn, everyone's gonna lose this challenge if the Knicks lose to BK! :)
With that said, Knicks all day, everyday. :gony:

Winner - New York Knickerbockers

Most points - Carmelo Anthony

Most 3 point FG made - Steve Novak

Misses more FGA - Joe Johnson (Brewer will give him a hard time)

Knicks Win

Melo is high scorer

Novak hits the most 3's

Brook Lopez gets harassed into missing many, many shots by Tyson, Camby and Sheed! , but if it's between just Joe and Melo.....I'll choose Melo because he'll shoot a lot more than J.Johnson.

Thanks for doing this, I'm in.

Last edited:
Who wins, NY or BK - Knicks

Statistical Category #1: Points - Carmelo Anthony

Statistical Category #2: 3pt FG Made - I'm going to take a wild guess and go with Deron Williams, he chucks up a lot of threes.

Miscellaneous Category #3: Who ends the night missing more FG, Melo or Johnson? - I think Melo will miss more since he will be relied on more than Johnson.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Who wins, BK or NY?

New York

Statistical Category #1: Points
Who will be the leading scorer when the night is done? The money is on Melo, but maybe some see a resurgence of Stat? How about another outburst from Dwill like we saw last year? Lets hear it.

Melo

Statistical Category #2: 3pt FG Made
This one might just come down to who chucks up the most.

JR

Miscellaneous Category #3: Who ends the night missing more FG, Melo or Johnson? In this category i'm bringing the spotlight back to the Melo JJ matchup. It's a simple question: Who misses more tonight, Melo or JJ?

Johnson

p0nder

Starter
Who wins? NY

Statistical Category #1: Melo gonna beast with STAT out make all these fools crying for sleepin on him. Charles Barkley gonna come out and say that Melo is the best PF to ever play the game.

Statistical Category #2: JR Smith from downtown!

Miscellaneous Category #3: Melo misses more but also scores more.

petescud

Starter
Winner - Knicks 108-99
Most Pts - Melo w/27
Most 3 pt - Novak w/7
Most assist - Williams w/12

Last edited:

Fat Elvis

Benchwarmer
Knicks - Nets prediction

Knicks win by 8 (102-94)

Melo is high scorer with 26

Deron Williams hits most threes with 4

Melo has most misses (14 on 10-24 shooting)

KingCharles34

All Star
Brooklyn Nets win (Thanks to Stouderetire)

Carmelo scores the most points

Novak hits the most 3 pointers

Carmelo misses the most shots

LeFlume

All Star
Game: Nets :boohoo:

Statistical Category #1: Points: Deron Williams

Statistical Category #2: 3pt FG Made: Deron Williams

Miscellaneous Category #3: Melo

BillyHoyle

Benchwarmer
So with the postponement of this game, I think game 1 of this thing will have to be the Dallas game...Don't think I could get enough people if i did it for miami. I will post an update when they finalize the date for the NY BK game....

BillyHoyle

Benchwarmer
Ok, I'm back. I woke up from under a rock for the past few weeks, and I see the knicks have a winning team. Am I dreaming here or is this real? The contest is on for the Knicks Nets Game on the 26th. Feel free to update your Predictions or add them if there are any new fans now that the team is winning.

Number3

Benchwarmer
you already know that place is going to be noisy, shouting out "Brooklyn, Brooklyn.." going to be lots of scrappy match ups