Play of the year? Jeremy Evans on Turiaf

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
I don't know which was better the block or the dunk. I think I'll go with the dunk. Just sick...thanks for the clip metro.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Wow. That kid has HOPS. Wasn't he the guy who won the dunk contest? The dunk had everything. Style, hangtime, posterization, intensity.

Awesome vid. Thanks for sharing. Probably wouldn't have seen this if it weren't for KO.

Starks

Starter
This guys is going to be a fantasy monster. Like a Sege Ibaka with a better offensive game. I can't remember the last time Utah has actually had an electrifying player like that.

metrocard

Legend
This guys is going to be a fantasy monster. Like a Sege Ibaka with a better offensive game. I can't remember the last time Utah has actually had an electrifying player like that.

I don't know how he'll get minutes behind Milsap, Jefferson, Favors and Kanter.

He has an elite bounce and vertical, but at 6"9 and 196lbs, as a SF/PF can't see him as a need to get player like Ibaka.
Ibaka is underrated.

KingCharles34

All Star
I was watching that game on NBA TV when it happened. I broke out laughing at Turiaf but i felt bad for him too. Evans is a young dude but he sonned the sh*t outta Turiaf, i would be so embarrassed if that ever happened to me. I would probably just retire

Damn. That reminded of a vinsanity kind of play. Enes Kanter and Derrick Favors are going to be the next big stars for Utah imo, and Evans definitely has the athleticism to be a star too.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Damn. That reminded of a vinsanity kind of play. Enes Kanter and Derrick Favors are going to be the next big stars for Utah imo, and Evans definitely has the athleticism to be a star too.

I like Kanter, Favors I don't know but something about his style of play throws me off. Feel like he should be more efficient defensively and on the boards. Seems average in that aspect.