View Poll Results: Who tallies the most dimes?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Felton

16 94.12%
  • Kidd

1 5.88%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Knicks @ Craptors - PS Game 3: A look at Landry

everyone needs to relax, seriously. The lakers are 0-4 right now in pre season, does that mean they're going to be a lottery team in the real season? Absolutely not, again, its PRE SEASON, so just enjoy them trying to figure **** out and talk when its regular seaosn.

I don't want anyone here to worry about this preseason loss.

Lakers are 0-4!

Preseason, this is a little tune-up.

We'll be aight.

I gotta say Melo looked like the Carmelo from mid January to mid March of last season. And Stat, I liked the way he was making much quicker offensive moves but he was still getting his shot stuffed and I thought overall both of our two big stars were below average defensively last night. Luckily, its only preseason

And i think we'll look much better once we have real shooting guards in there.

Veteran

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    everyone needs to relax, seriously. The lakers are 0-4 right now in pre season, does that mean they're going to be a lottery team in the real season? Absolutely not, again, its PRE SEASON, so just enjoy them trying to figure **** out and talk when its regular seaosn.
    I don't want anyone here to worry about this preseason loss.

Lakers are 0-4!

Preseason, this is a little tune-up.

We'll be aight.
    That is the point .. the Lakers are 0-4 because Kobe is not letting teammates in on the offense .. Kobe scoring 30 points in preseason games deserve to be 0-4 .. Odom & Fisher were great assets to the Lakers b/c the 2 players gave out plenty of dimes per game to other teammates beside Kobe.

Melo shooting 20 shot attempts lastnight in a preseason game, we deserve to lose by 19 points. We all know Melo & Stat can score plus draw a double-team, but can they work together at getting dimes off their teammates, or work together on switches on the defensive-end so Tyson can man the paint? this is what Knicks fans are lookin for in the preseason games.

Coach Woody can not let these two high-scoring EGO-SELFISH $100M contract players lead or control the offense in the 2nd half of the game until their psychic-evaluation change to offense/defense team players...

P.S. if Melo & Stat dont do a miracle-360-change by the end of November, I want both so-call super-stars put on the trading-block to see how much their selfish-worth could bring us.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    That is the point .. the Lakers are 0-4 because Kobe is not letting teammates in on the offense [...].

Melo shooting 20 shot attempts lastnight in a preseason game, we deserve to lose by 19 points. We all know Melo & Stat can score plus draw a double-team, but can they work together at getting dimes off their teammates, or work together on switches on the defensive-end so Tyson can man the paint? this is what Knicks fans are lookin for in the preseason games.
    Amen to that. You have to see how teams are losing and what they are trying to do in preseason games. This looked very much like past attempts to put Melo and Amare into one offense.