• Kidd

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Red

TYPE-A
A look at Landry?

We've had years to see laundry fold.

On my radar?

Copeland- We need another viable big, and an injection of youth (sort of) can help balance out this roster. His oversees experience should help him assimilate.

STAT- He's a co-captain, a member of our "big three", and has slowly and inadvertently validated claims of him being injury prone. Unfortunately due to this, his machinations, and The Dream Camp... he'll be on the radar the next 6 months plus. I'm looking for sharpness, defense, and the jewels (no homo).

Brewer- I need to see how he meshes. I anticipate passive in the offensive sets deferring to STAT & Melo, and aggressive defensively. Hope he sees a few minutes.

As I stated, I don't trust knee injuries, and thats from experience. No bueno, especially in BB and football.

What up?

I expect a thrashing as we ascend to our true potential.

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Yeah, offensively Amare looks good, he's already shown some post up moves, improved mid range jumper and finishing at the rim. ;)

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
When we take Melo out Stat needs to come back on the court with Pablo and J Kidd. We will do some damage with that lineup. Throw in Camby and Jr and watch out at the start of the second quarter come regular season.