Who tallies the most dimes?

• Felton

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Kidd

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

metrocard

Legend
The fact we have Kidd on the floor improves our ball movement 20 levels up.

No more stagnant ball movement.

I hate Jason Kidd because of the past when he was a New Jersey Net doing damage to us with RJ, Kittles and Martin....but now that we have him...oh boy what a gift.

I don't care if he's aged, his skill and awareness is still the same. Novak, Melo, Stat, and Chandler will be happy campers receiver great quick passes. Kidd doesn't over dribble and puts his guy's in the right spots to score. Must be so comfortable to play with Kidd on the floor.

Aren't you guys HYPED?????

Red

TYPE-A
The fact we have Kidd on the floor improves our ball movement 20 levels up.

No more stagnant ball movement.

I hate Jason Kidd because of the past when he was a New Jersey Net doing damage to us with RJ, Kittles and Martin....but now that we have him...oh boy what a gift.

I don't care if he's aged, his skill and awareness is still the same. Novak, Melo, Stat, and Chandler will be happy campers receiver great quick passes. Kidd doesn't over dribble and puts his guy's in the right spots to score. Must be so comfortable to play with Kidd on the floor.

Aren't you guys HYPED?????

I'm going to say you must recognize our Point Guard Trio.

No more...

Hoping Duhon or another player pans out.

Hoping they can learn the system.

Having one guy do one good thing, and the other doing another.

I mean Im looking for reasons why we don't have the best PG Trio in the league. All these dudes can ball.

Where is our weakness? Is it athleticism? Defense?

We get guys involved, move the rock, and knock down open shots. And their D can compete with anyone.

Health... speed? What don't we have? Im looking for something.

JS3

Benchwarmer
Our bench is huge, plus, JR & Camby, and we have a great rotation.

not feeling comfortable with our starting 5 though...

Forrest17

Rotation player
This is where we are going to win games.

on nights where another teams starting 5 gives our starting 5 trouble, our second unit will beat almost any other teams 2 unit

Our second unit is just too deep, versatile and experienced.