*goes to google*

*types in "Celtics Old"*

Celticsoldschool.jpg

Grumpy+Old+Celtics.jpg

old-celtics.jpg

garn-old-copy.jpg

PB280284_crop_340x234.jpg

b9a54a_051812celticsms42-copy.jpg

frabz-I-dont-always-drink-But-I-do-when-I-watch-these-old-ass-celtics--8c9d56.jpg

148hset.png

garnett1.png
crybabyv.png

r9xf1.png

YUBYq.png

Arite we need a good New York anthem to get us ready for this game. Ladies and Gentleman i proudly present to you the real King of New York. Off his new album Life Is Good I give you Nasty Nasir Jones. Escobar Season has returned

Reactions: CA7

CA7

Scoring Champ
I repped you am I gonna get a ticket from the rep police

Great Pre-Season GT KS3

Kiyaman

Legend
After lastnight performance in Toronto, the Knicks bus left without (Tyson, Stat, Melo) the $54M per crew.
Our Big-3 were an embarrassement in Toronto .... coach Woody did not want to put such an embarrassement on the court tonight vs Boston on neutral grounds.

Reactions: CA7

Kiyaman

Legend
Our bench-players are tearing a new whole into the Celtics bench players
Knicks 38
Celtics 19
in the middle of the 2nd quarter

KingCharles34

All Star
I give Melo a pass just because this is the first game hes missed but Stoudemire comes back for one night and then sits the next? He probably got injured again last night and hes duckin the press

I repped you am I gonna get a ticket from the rep police

Great Pre-Season GT KS3

I hope not. I think as u long as u like someones post your allowed to rep them

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
hmmm dont know .... do you really want your starters playing back to back in preseason??? lets see these youngins and who can make this team

KingCharles34

All Star
Amarknee played 27 minutes last night, i'd say another 20 woulda been good for him. He needs as much time as possible to work on his defense and not getting his shot blocked

Forrest17

Rotation player
Felton has really impressed me. After how bad he looked in portland I didn't think it was possible for him to get back to what he was pre melo trade. But honestly I think he has the potential to be even better.

I doubt Woodson is gonna let him chuck ridiculous shots like he used to which was my only complaint of him as a Knick

Kiyaman

Legend
hmmm dont know .... do you really want your starters playing back to back in preseason??? lets see these youngins and who can make this team

Great Point .. on back to back games
I was expecting tonights lineup to play our first two or three preseason games ..
with our Starters playing in the last three preseason games.

Copeland won the last spot on the roster .......