New York Knee Jerks

+ rep poll: What will the Knicks' record be over the first 5 gruelling games?

• Total voters

tiger0330

Legend
Eddie Curry picked up by Dallas Mavs after they cut Delonte West, dude has 9 lives. Really didn't expect to ever see him back at MSG after he was let go by Miami. He had a good off-season with the Spurs and Kaman is injured so we may see Curry vs Chandler in that Dallas game.

Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
A record of 3-2 will most likely be the case but i still have my fingers crossed for a start of 4-1.

I also think we can beat philly twice...

zshopa

Benchwarmer

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Openers

I am having a hard time attempting to determine just how good we will be this year. There is no indication that Melo and Amar'e can play together effectively and we have had a ton of injuries. Our defense in the preseason has been miserable. Prigioni is very good.

I watched Denver and the Clippers last night. The c\Clippers are impressive. Griffin is a monster, is getting better and becoming a more complete offensive player. His shots look good. Paul is magnificent and this kid Bledsoe is a helluva back-up. They are deep with a good mix of young players and experienced players.

In the first five games, we should beat Dallas without Dirk. We should win at least one of the Philadelphia games, particularly if Bynum does not play. We are not likely to beat Miami. The big game is Brooklyn. That is a difficult game to predict.

With respect to Denver, I am not missing Gallinari. He seems to be getting worse each year. It does not appear that he spends much time in the weight room or in the gym perfecting his shot. Corey Brewer, who we gave away, looks really good.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
A6JX-JgCYAAD2Kt.jpg

LeFlume

All Star
Yeah. A good start is just a bonus. It's how we finish the season that matters. Let's win the last game of the playoffs :beer: