[Article] Finally, Knicks Can Even Things

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The last time the Knicks owned a .500 record, Don Chaney was their coach, Latrell Sprewell their small forward and Isiah Thomas was coaching the Indiana Pacers.
Call it a statistical quirk or a dubious streak of futility, but the Knicks haven't spent a day either at or above .500 since Dec. 13, 2001, when they were 11-11.

Every team in the NBA - except the expansion Charlotte Bobcats (0-1) - has been at .500 or better at some point since that day. The Knicks have played 225 games over four seasons without spending a single day at .500.

They can end that streak in tonight's home opener by beating the Boston Celtics, who are coached by former Knick Doc Rivers. Coincidentally, Rivers coached the Orlando Magic when it rallied from a 10-point deficit in the final four minutes and beat the Knicks in overtime in the season opener for both teams last year at the Garden.

http://www.knicksonline.com/getart.php?id=1494

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
YEAH!

HELL YEAH! I expect some Knick Kickin' ass time! The streak ends now, the Layden/Chaney era will come to a close. The Knicks will dominate and prove they are a power in the East, not just cause' the East sucks but because they are a kick-ass team. Tonight I expect to see some Knick Magic!

Expect a Garden Explosion! :afro:

ah_031117.jpg

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
it remembers me a very sad time in my life when everynight i was expected for a W.
At this time i was scared about losing and i was scared about every opponents, but now, all that stuff is over and i'm not affraid at all. i'm confident in the team this year and i really think we will be a good contender. Now i'm waiting for opponent whithout fear.

GO NY GO NY GO !!!!