Cope made the team!

LeFlume

All Star
The offical coming out party? coming out of what? - the closet?

The dude looks like Steve Urkel in dreads. Ship him to D-League or beyond.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@TinaCervasio: In other news, #Knicks announce roster cuts. Chris Copeland MAKES 15-man roster. They call him "Cope". #NYK

@Al_Ianazzone: Knicks waive Shurna, Sims, Bellfield and Thompson. Copeland, as expected, made roster.

@NYPost_Berman: Thompson, Shurna waived today. Sims, Bellfield too. Copeland wins 15th spot.
:gony:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
He seemed to get better with every game he played. Congratulations to him. I think he's probably more worthy of a guaranteed contract than White is, BTW. Well, he won't be getting a lot of PT, perhaps more than expected with STAT out, and, as with Amar'e, it'll be his defense he's judged by more than his offense.

I liked Cope's offensive game, really hope he picks it up on D and rebounding tho. Overall we made the right pick. Welcome to NY cope

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'd say we have enough defensive effort and rebounding power at 4 with Amare sidelined, but I agree any sign of improved D on Cope's side would be great.

tiger0330

Legend
Man I hope he can fill in for Amare while he's out. What would be a good catch phrase like Linsanity if Cope catches fire? Copelandmania

LeFlume

All Star
I hope he knows a good tailor. He need to look good in his suit at the far end of the bench. It's the best seat in the house. Maybe he can do an A-rod and pick up some girls while knicks are playing.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I think he will get a good amount of minutes while stat is out. Already picked him up on my fantasy league 20pts in 20 minutes, lets go !

Kiyaman

Legend
Aiite!!!! Copeland made the team

Bigmen Frontcourt
Tyson
Camby
Amare
Kurt
Novak
Melo
Copeland
and bigman-coach Rasheed

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
what stand out the most to me about this guy is his CONFIDENCE on offense, that's a big thing, especially in a knicks team with injuries and less offense options

Paul1355

All Star
He can be a solid role player if he brings consistency on both ends of the floor....he just has to grab some more boards but he is better than Amare alteast on the boards...everyone is better than Amare with defense and rebounding lol

Glad he made the team and I expected him to.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Cope definitely proved he can play with the big boys, make shots under contact, play the pick and roll. Well deserved pick, he worked for it. Work hard for the Knicks big fella, we need you! :aplause::aplause::aplause:

finestrg

Rotation player
Congrats to Cope. He deserved it. I like him. Played very well during SL & pre-season. He's skilled offensively -- I don't even think we've seen him at his best yet. He's gonna help us.

Still don't know why we're infatuated with James White as a 2G. There continue to be better options out there. Chris Douglas-Roberts was cut by the Lakers and immediately scooped up by Cuban in Dallas. James Anderson was just cut by Atlanta. Christian Eyengna, Terrance Williams, Jerel McNeal, Jermaine Taylor -- all better than James White in my book and all currently available. We should be in on these guys. They act like they're married to White for some reason because they gave him a little guaranteed money.. Big deal. Who cares? Wasn't a lot of money, man..The point should be to get better players & upgrades if & when they become available.. I just don't get it.