View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

3 11.54%

12 46.15%

7 26.92%

2 7.69%

0 0%

2 7.69%
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 620212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ BKN: Nov 26th @ 7:00pm - The delayed showdown takes place at last.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Woodson is an overrated coach, IMO.
    Word he insist on playing iso ball too much, of course you gotta run some iso with a player like melo but running that **** 100% is just asinine and bad coaching.

And Felton that was ridiculous why didnt Woodson pull him or just simply tel him you are a PG move the ball. I rarely get angry during Knicks games since their arent my main team but this game pissed me off, terrible pg play and coaching.

Veteran

Woodson is an overrated coach, IMO.
    Woodson sucks in crunch time.
    17 seconds to foul it's like he gave up.
    3 for 18 and Woodson does tell him to stop shooting.

Camby ?

Raymond Felton 3-19 fg 0-2 3pt 5 ast 5 fouls 5 TOs Worst than the Bobcats.
    You can't post stats from a bad game and not give credit on his good ones. He's been solid so far. Too much emotion right now.

One word summarizes this game for me...

"ugh"

Woodson said he needed 3 more Tyson Chandlers but only played Camby 5 minutes. WTF?

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Woodson said he needed 3 more Tyson Chandlers but only played Camby 5 minutes. WTF?
    I...don't...know.

You can't post stats from a bad game and not give credit on his good ones. He's been solid so far. Too much emotion right now.
    I think Felton has been taking too much shots for like the past 4 games its just really catching up to him now, the Knicks whole style has been really unsustainable too many 3's, to much iso, not enough PnR, and the lack of Amare who's scoring down low is desperately needed imo even with his flaws.

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    BTW, I started to hate Novak, dude's not doing ****, misses his shots, doesn't know what to do while getting back on D... this is an L, we ****ing lost last 3 out of 4.
    Judge season by blocks of 10 games. We went 8-2 in the first 1/8th. No we are 1-2. If we go 4-6 that does negate the good start... But we lost 2 games b/c Melo missed shots at end of regulation to win it. No panic yet.

Superstar

Probably cause Evans absolutely abused him when he was out there. I wouldn't have played him either

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    I think Felton has been taking too much shots for like the past 4 games its just really catching up to him now, the Knicks whole style has been really unsustainable too many 3's, to much iso, not enough PnR, and the lack of Amare who's scoring down low is desperately needed imo even with his flaws.
    Teams are daring Knicks to beat them by letting Chandler and Felton score. Triple Carmelo, get rebounds, don't let JR get into a groove or Novak a free look from behind the arc. Most of Felton's misses were wide open gimmes

Originally Posted by mafra
    Judge season by blocks of 10 games. We went 8-2 in the first 1/8th. No we are 1-2. If we go 4-6 that does negate the good start... But we lost 2 games b/c Melo missed shots at end of regulation to win it. No panic yet.
    Thats a good measure, but the Knicks style of play has been alarming they seem to be developing bad traits on offense that aren't condusive to winning.

But it's still mad early and this team isn't 100%

Word he insist on playing iso ball too much, of course you gotta run some iso with a player like melo but running that **** 100% is just asinine and bad coaching.

And Felton that was ridiculous why didnt Woodson pull him or just simply tel him you are a PG move the ball. I rarely get angry during Knicks games since their arent my main team but this game pissed me off, terrible pg play and coaching.
    Where else could Woodson turn? Pablo sucks. Felton only PG we had tonight. Woody doesn't have a great bball offensive mind, that is evident. No imagination to final Play in the 4th tonight or in Dallas... But Carmelo has to make those clutch shots, especially if he's gonna miss 6 FREE throws.

Originally Posted by mafra
    Teams are daring Knicks to beat them by letting Chandler and Felton score. Triple Carmelo, get rebounds, don't let JR get into a groove or Novak a free look from behind the arc. Most of Felton's misses were wide open gimmes
    I don't think Felton had good looks tonight to me it looked like he forced most of his shots. But you are correct about how teams are playing the Knicks but reverting back to iso ball is not the answer there was a few stretches during the game where the ball was being moved and they looked good but it was too little team ball.

Thats a good measure, but the Knicks style of play has been alarming they seem to be developing bad traits on offense that aren't condusive to winning.

But it's still mad early and this team isn't 100%
    I agree. This is why NYK need Amare. All this nonsense about fitting or not is crazy. He is our only legit #2 scoring option. Even adding Shumpert will help balance our off attack. Right now all we have is ISP to melo, shoot 3, dunk Chandler. Defenses will continue to trike Carmelo, especially since he gets no calls (so get physical on him).

If Novak isn't making 45%+ on his 3s then he's useless. He gives it right back on defense. I'm surprised these guys were so lost on defense when it seemed like woody had them zoned in on defense this year. The player who had gone downhill the most defensively is Chandler.