Knicks @ BKN: Nov 26th @ 7:00pm - The delayed showdown takes place at last.

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
BTW, I started to hate Novak, dude's not doing ****, misses his shots, doesn't know what to do while getting back on D... this is an L, we ****ing lost last 3 out of 4.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
Felton is the reason this game even went to OT

He did his best Westbrook impersonation going straight ball hog

still can't believe he air balled that floater.

by far his worse game as a Knick. We really missed Kidd settling things down tonight and running this offense

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'm going to bed, it's 4AM over here and I need to get up early in order to make my German exam. I think I'll need some time to get over this L...

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Woody needs to be better during closing time.

Saw same **** @ Dallas, all 4 losses on the road, need to be smarter and tougher.

smokes

Huge Member
Team had their heads down with 1.30 left and we still had plenty of chances to get back into it... Real shame we gave this game away it should have been ours in the 4th.

This one hurts.

KingCharles34

All Star
I don't think this team can win a title with Chandler being so passive at challenging shots and shot blocking. He's 7"1 with long limbs...I know his timing isn't great, but he doesn't even TRY.

Sad sad SAD.

I gotta agree with this. For a guy with such great length (pause) he really doesnt use it like he should. Id rather see Sheed and Camby in there. Woody hasnt gone back to Camby since he got outhustled by Evans but with Evans on the bench why not give Camby another chance?

We can blame individual players, but not a single one of our guys stepped up tonight. We should be better than this Nets team, but they made big play after big play, mainly by outhustling our guys and we did pretty much the minimum to stay in this game.

It's still more or less the first month of the season and already we've had our mountain peaks and valley lows, this friggin team.