Knicks @ BKN: Nov 26th @ 7:00pm - The delayed showdown takes place at last.

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
1.Brooklyn Floppers.
2.Fvck Ray Felton
3.Fvck Steve Novak
4.Fvck the refs
5.Melo YOU'RE SLIPPIN A BIT.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Look first things first, I'll give credit where it is due, they played hard tonight and outplayed us tonight.

But, not to make excuses....Kidd is out, Ray is off Melo plays the whole game and we lose in OT

We simply ran out of gas.

Not mad at Ray it happens like that sometimes.

mafra

Legend
As bad as Felton and the refs were tonight, as non-existent as JR and Novak were, we lost b/c Carmelo bricked the game winner. He also missed 6 free throws (2 in the final minutes of the 4th). Melo is 0-2 this season in clutch game winners (Dallas and NJ).

At end of 1st half Felton chucked up a 3 despite having Chandler all alone on the left, waiving his arms calling for an uncontested dunk. Figures those 2 points meant ball game.

We also don't need 6 three point attempts from Sheed

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Woodson is an overrated coach, IMO.

Word he insist on playing iso ball too much, of course you gotta run some iso with a player like melo but running that **** 100% is just asinine and bad coaching.

And Felton that was ridiculous why didnt Woodson pull him or just simply tel him you are a PG move the ball. I rarely get angry during Knicks games since their arent my main team but this game pissed me off, terrible pg play and coaching.