Knicks @ BKN: Nov 26th @ 7:00pm - The delayed showdown takes place at last.

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@SpikeLee: dear Brooklyn borough president Marty Markowitz, with all due respect, I've been a NEW YORK KNICKERBOCKERS devotee since 1967, not gonna switch!
:teeth:

TakMan

Rotation player
Block out the big men. Key to this game. Both Lopez and Humphries like to play against the Knicks. I wouldn't start Anthony at the 4 in this game. Wallace and Chandler would do just fine. Put Kidd on Williams. Kidd's a genius.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Note to Woodson: Although Lopez is a weak rebounder for his size, Humphries is an above average rebounder who WILL pick up the slack. Also, Evans off the bench is probably a better rebounder than their starting PF and C combined! Please use your big man trio of TC, Sheed and CAMBY. Everything else should work itself out.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Block out the big men. Key to this game. Both Lopez and Humphries like to play against the Knicks. I wouldn't start Anthony at the 4 in this game. Wallace and Chandler would do just fine. Put Kidd on Williams. Kidd's a genius.

You and I have the same opinion on this. I highly doubt Woody makes the adjustment though even with this being kind of similar to the MEM game in terms of size. He said he wouldn't make the same mistake again... we'll see.

New New York

Quiet Storm
as always I gotta DVR the game and watch later, I probably won't get to see it til the game is completley over...on pins and needles man!

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Missing a big piece tonight: J-Kidd out with back spasms. Kurt Thomas likely to start giving us a lineup of:

Felton
Brewer
Melo
Thomas
Chandler.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
@SpikeLee: dear Brooklyn borough president Marty Markowitz, with all due respect, I've been a NEW YORK KNICKERBOCKERS devotee since 1967, not gonna switch!
:teeth:

What a clown Markowitz looks like, i hope he continues to record these silly videos, he's really setting the bar low

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Markowitz is a typical Nets bandwagoner, but I see where he comes from... off the record, the only thing I like about him is he's got that NY accent many native NYers dropped at some point.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Spike Lee's promo for the game seemed pretty classy. I still hate the Nets

LeFlume

All Star
I knew that Barkley was gonna say that the Nets is the best team in NY. But Shaq?...that hurts. Always loved The Diesel, until now......:barf:

Charles Barkley just said JR Smith is a starter. Ernie told him that JR Smith hasn't started a game this season. Barkley went off on ANOTHER tangent.

WTF is wrong with him? Was he raped in New York?

Did he get arrested more times in NY than anywhere else?

He's such a misinformed, fat bitch.

smokes

Huge Member
Lol well it's true the Nets on paper are better at each position but f*ck them, they have like 1 defender and they aren't a team.

Game time! Pumped.

smokes

Huge Member
Might be a blessing in disguise having Kidd out... I know Kidd can defend but JJ has so much size on him, and he's recently started to get hot after his slow start. I'd be happier having Brewer defend Johnson.

This also gives more chance for us to run out our bigs tonight. Camby better get at least 12-15 minutes.