Knicks @ BKN: Nov 26th @ 7:00pm - The delayed showdown takes place at last.

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigapple

Starter
this season will start ? east coast will be soon under Sandy metros off planes off so will they temporaily hang? nothing is more imporant than ppl live even money.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
That is an awesome thread, thanks to everyone involved! The sheed & Thomas facts had me in tears, I LOLed like i never did haha.

We will win the opener, I now am sure of it.
Defense will give us the win.

As for the youtube video, great effort, man, I really enjoyed it! And i will share it with my twitter followers too.

Overall, a wonderful and fun thread, I truly appreciate the huge effort.

KingCharles34

All Star
Im with u big apple sports, this dude takes the fun away. I get so tired of him trying to build himself up through the media. Every year he talks a big game but ends up getting hurt, hurting himself intentionally, and when he is healthy puts in little effort on the court. This guy doesnt really wanna play, he just wants his paycheck.

amare-stoudemire-injures-hand-after-punching-a-fire-extinguisher-2012.png

If I could somehow put Amare Stouderetire on my computer physically, I would click on him and drag him where he belongs

recycle-bin2.png

So what about Friday nights game against the Heat?

Sage

Rotation player
I can't believe Amare is injured again.. Actually that's a lie, of course I can believe he's injured. It's wearing real thin though.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Miami looked real good against the Celdicks.. I still have hope though, but we need to get out and run against them as they seem to have a hard time guarding the fast break.

Starks

Starter
I haven't been this excited for a Knick game in years! Can't wait to kick this BK rivalry off with a blowout