Knicks @ BKN: Nov 26th @ 7:00pm - The delayed showdown takes place at last.

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Call me crazy, but I prefer Prigioni over Felton, always have and always will.

We haven't seen Pablo's best work yet, Woody has to set him free.

I'm nailing Felton on the cross NOW before he goes on a streak of these type of games. He did in Portland last season and he'll do it again. Trust me guys. We should be alarmed.

I agree I think ppl are minimizing Felton's poor play I noticed he's been playing selfish hero ball for the past 4 games or so it just really caught up with him last night. He's setting a selfish tempo for the team by the PG going out and trying to get his instead of setting everyone else up. But Woodson has been coaching terribly in the past 4 or 5 games as well terrible rotations imo and the fact that he seems to want to play more iso ball which is the main reason for the Knicks struggles these past few games in my eyes.

smokes

Huge Member
^ I think Felton is a bit out of control right now epitomized by the final play of the first half in this game where he missed a wide open Chandler for a dunk. Tyson and Woody chewed him out immediately after the horn.

But I think it's being way blown out of proportion. The shots Felton was taking in the 4th that he missed were great shots, coming round that screen with a completely open look which he makes I'd say 75% of the time this season. I also thought when he did that floater/runner/shot/pass thingy that he got pushed in the back and no one seemed to notice.

Yeah his shot wasn't falling this game but those same shots he missed in this game have been huge for us down the stretch of other recent games.

Felton needs to be reigned in a bit and make sure he sees the open man but I'm not mad about him taking those shots down the stretch, they were great looks.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
^ I think Felton is a bit out of control right now epitomized by the final play of the first half in this game where he missed a wide open Chandler for a dunk. Tyson and Woody chewed him out immediately after the horn.

But I think it's being way blown out of proportion. The shots Felton was taking in the 4th that he missed were great shots, coming round that screen with a completely open look which he makes I'd say 75% of the time this season. I also thought when he did that floater/runner/shot/pass thingy that he got pushed in the back and no one seemed to notice.

Yeah his shot wasn't falling this game but those same shots he missed in this game have been huge for us down the stretch of other recent games.

Felton needs to be reigned in a bit and make sure he sees the open man but I'm not mad about him taking those shots down the stretch, they were great looks.

I don't really think they were all great some were decent looks some he def forced and especially on a night when you already playing terribly is no time for hero ball.

But one of the main reason I think Felton's criticism he's getting in here is appropriate is because of how important the PG is and how much power he has in setting the tempo and the style in which everyone is gonna be playing.

Now I don't think Feltons terrible I just thing he's playing with the wrong mindset right now I feel like he's looking for his shot more than to make plays. 18 shots is a lot for a pg especially on a night when your already playing bad he needs to get back to how he was playing prior to these past 4 games.