CA7

Scoring Champ
Rondo.jpg

:teeth:

:gony:

Last edited by a moderator:

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Well rondo got ****ed by lebron and his entourage tonight, big time.

I think our mentality should be like Ray Allen's when he answered sager's question about KG ignoring him, Allen is a class act, and he played great after KG's childish act.

I mean, i get the emotion of the game, but you as a player should know better, should act better.

This game is a profession, and respecting other players' game is a part of being professional, a part of being a smart player.

You don't want the opposing player to use his anger against you on the court, thats what Allen did tonight, KG looked like a bitch during the game.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Well rondo got ****ed by lebron and his entourage tonight, big time.

I think our mentality should be like Ray Allen's when he answered sager's question about KG ignoring him, Allen is a class act, and he played great after KG's childish act.

I mean, i get the emotion of the game, but you as a player should know better, should act better.

This game is a profession, and respecting other players' game is a part of being professional, a part of being a smart player.

You don't want the opposing player to use his anger against you on the court, thats what Allen did tonight, KG looked like a bitch during the game.

no thanks, I'd rather hate everyone we play and not say we love guys at the end

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
CA7

You are not getting what i mean, iam not saying go and hug other players, i even thought it was stupid that durant congratulated lebron after winning the finals on the court.

I am saying we dont need our players to be childish, this would make the opposing players mad and they will use this anger against the knicks.

I am against what rondo did in that picture, whats the use of that? it just shows how idiot rondo is, did you see what he did to wade tonight at the end of the game? did you see what he did to a referee last season when he hit him with the ball?
i dont want my knicks doing these stupid acts, champions are not like that at all!

CA7

Scoring Champ
CA7

You are not getting what i mean, iam not saying go and hug other players, i even thought it was stupid that durant congratulated lebron after winning the finals on the court.

I am saying we dont need our players to be childish, this would make the opposing players mad and they will use this anger against the knicks.

I am against what rondo did in that picture, whats the use of that? it just shows how idiot rondo is, did you see what he did to wade tonight at the end of the game? did you see what he did to a referee last season when he hit him with the ball?
i dont want my knicks doing these stupid acts, champions are not like that at all!

I get what you're saying but it goes a long way in beating a team when you want to beat them

The Celtics disdain of Miami helps them because screens are a little harder, fouls are a lot harder. The overall feel of the game is different.

Rondo doesn't like LeBron and you cant blame him for taking the pic, Garnett has no love for Ray Allen he's a traitor, period

Thats the difference between us being competitive, which we are and being contenders. I hate this buddy ball **** from Media Day til the Season's over I want us to hate every team, every player and show it and then back it up

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
I get what you're saying but it goes a long way in beating a team when you want to beat them

The Celtics disdain of Miami helps them because screens are a little harder, fouls are a lot harder. The overall feel of the game is different.

Rondo doesn't like LeBron and you cant blame him for taking the pic, Garnett has no love for Ray Allen he's a traitor, period

Thats the difference between us being competitive, which we are and being contenders. I hate this buddy ball **** from Media Day til the Season's over I want us to hate every team, every player and show it and then back it up

Not trying to shoot you down, but being more aggressive won't make us instant contenders. I doubt we are ever going to be legitimate contenders with this roster. If everyone starts adopting the attitude that Starks/Mason/Oakley/Ewing took, then we would be much better, but the refs would likely **** us each time we played Miami anyway.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Not trying to shoot you down, but being more aggressive won't make us instant contenders. I doubt we are ever going to be legitimate contenders with this roster. If everyone starts adopting the attitude that Starks/Mason/Oakley/Ewing took, then we would be much better, but the refs would likely **** us each time we played Miami anyway.

thats what I mean, its a certain attitude you have to have to win in this league. Refs or not we can take any team any day of the week but the team has to want it bad enough this soft **** aint for me

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Who cares if another team/player is mad at you this is business. Every team hates the Patriots , Lakers , Yanks , Celtics , or any other "Dynasty" team because of two things their attitude and the main reason WINNING!

:alert:people who play the game off hatred/emotion tend to make more mistakes anyway because they are not focused on winning the damn game.:alert:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Who cares if another team/player is mad at you this is business. Every team hates the Patriots , Lakers , Yanks , Celtics , or any other "Dynasty" team because of two things their attitude and the main reason WINNING!

:alert:people who play the game off hatred/emotion tend to make more mistakes anyway because they are not focused on winning the damn game.:alert:

Miami plays like they hate you, they act like it. Dallas did it when they won. There is a difference between wanting to beat a team and wanting to win a game, I'll let you guys choose how you want this team to perform

TakMan

Rotation player
Miami plays like they hate you, they act like it. Dallas did it when they won. There is a difference between wanting to beat a team and wanting to win a game, I'll let you guys choose how you want this team to perform

That's the difference. Miami play LIKE they hate you. They don't play with hatred. Miami have two main strengths; their athleticism and their focussed defence. They don't have particularly skilful players. James and Wade mainly have an inside game (offensively) and nothing else. They are nowhere near the skill/mental level of old school legends who played in their equivalent positions. Knicks need tactical understanding more than anything else. Playing angry will not get you anywhere. Understanding the weaknesses of each team and utilising them is the way forward. Make the other team angry and unfocussed, and you've won the game.

CA7

Scoring Champ
That's the difference. Miami play LIKE they hate you. They don't play with hatred. Miami have two main strengths; their athleticism and their focussed defence. They don't have particularly skilful players. James and Wade mainly have an inside game (offensively) and nothing else. They are nowhere near the skill/mental level of old school legends who played in their equivalent positions. Knicks need tactical understanding more than anything else. Playing angry will not get you anywhere. Understanding the weaknesses of each team and utilising them is the way forward. Make the other team angry and unfocussed, and you've won the game.

thats what I'm saying though, we gotta have a type of attitude where we're gonna tell you're trash and then go prove it. Make LBJ shoot jumpers all night and when he's brickin em let it be known to him

I dont wanna play angry but I wanna play mean not nice, mean, aggressive, hungry, on fire for 48 minutes with our fans behind the team

I dont wanna win the game I wanna beat the other team, thats Championship basketball

Miami didn't just win the series last year they beat us like we stole something

thats what I'm saying though, we gotta have a type of attitude where we're gonna tell you're trash and then go prove it. Make LBJ shoot jumpers all night and when he's brickin em let it be known to him

I dont wanna play angry but I wanna play mean not nice, mean, aggressive, hungry, on fire for 48 minutes with our fans behind the team

I dont wanna win the game I wanna beat the other team, thats Championship basketball

I was actually agreeing with you CA7 lol

Reactions: CA7

TakMan

Rotation player

In that case, we agree.

TakMan

Rotation player
Any news on tomorrow's game? Knicks need to show the league they mean business from the word go. Starting the season with 2-0 would a good start.