Game 2: Knicks VS Philly - Sunday, November 4.

KingCharles34

All Star
Its so great how we are demolishing teams without our backup center and PF healthy yet.

I know Camby's out but who's this PF you speak of? Do u mean that Rasheeds not fully healthy? Didnt know he was injured...

I dont know what Woodsons gonna do when Shump comes back. More weapons then the US army

I know Camby's out but who's this PF you speak of? Do u mean that Rasheeds not fully healthy? Didnt know he was injured...

I dont know what Woodsons gonna do when Shump comes back. More weapons then the US army

Yeah im talking about Sheed. He isn't in game shape yet so once he gets fit him and Camby can come in at the same time.

elcol

Rotation player
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

metrocard

Legend
I apologize guys, thank you Crazy for covering for me.
I got home late last night...public transportation is madness in NYC right now, everything is delayed, an hour commute becomes two hours and thirty minutes.

Great performance by the Knicks today.

But what do we expect?

Knicks are an A level defensive team.
It'll be very hard for NBA teams to score 90 against them.
It may be too early to say this, but Knicks have the talent and experienced players to preform this type of defense every night.
Especially with Carmelo Anthony committed to defense now, Knicks got the defense on lock.

TakMan

Rotation player
To start with a 2-0 record is great (I believe Wonsson came up with an interesting stat that last time this happened was in the 99-00 season); that we achieved this stat playing against the heat and sixers is even better. There's something about this old school setup that inspires confidence in this team. I also think they are helping Woodson assert himself and embed his old school, hardcore defensive style of play that the NBA so dearly misses. So far so good.

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
tomorrow should be a big test on a back to back against the same team...we cant lose a beat or let the sixers get to us