Game 2: Knicks VS Philly - Sunday, November 4.

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
:)

Seriously though, if we trade STAT, more than likely we will have to add another player, which would be heartbreaking with the way that this team is playing. I hope Melo's play motivates STAT to play good D. :crossfingers:

Stat not going anywhere........no one will touch that contract .... perhaps in the last yr of his pact...and even then why trade him ??let the money come off the books

welcometonycity

Rotation player
that was a pretty good half on both sides of the ball...... melo is rockin out there n those 2 blocks were crazyyy....... i also like mike woodsons rotation, our depth can really ware teams out

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo should play at PF like Barkley did.
Trade Amare for Iguodala.

Barkley was a 6'5 260 pound tank

Carmelo is a 6'8 230 beast

different era, different styles

Carmelo is the new age hybrid forward. Don't limit him to a position just let him rock 1-2-3-4-5 he can play it all pretty much

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Barkley was a 6'5 260 pound tank

Carmelo is a 6'8 230 beast

different era, different styles

Carmelo is the new age hybrid forward. Don't limit him to a position just let him rock 1-2-3-4-5 he can play it all pretty much

We've only seen him against small ball teams so far this season. Very interested to see what happens against the Lakers with Melo at the 4.

Don't agree that he can play 5.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;252006 said:
We've only seen him against small ball teams so far this season. Very interested to see what happens against the Lakers with Melo at the 4.

Don't agree that he can play 5.

vs Miami I would be comfortable with him guarding Bosh

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
If they keep being sloppy Philly will cut the lead in half by the end of the quarter. Reverse the call wow:alert: **** Violet