Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disapointed

I too was disappointed with their lackadaisical play on Saturday, but I don't think the Knicks 0-2 state should be of major concern. However they need to remove that complacency against teams that they think they can beat. That's what obviously happened to them on saturday night. They thought that Boston was going to be a walkover, and so did not feel that it was necessary to be ready for the game mentally. They didn't psyched themselves out to win!
    Look at Orlando, they suffered the same fate as ours against the Bobcats. Orlando knew they had Francis, Hill, Dwight & Juwan Howard, against a team that had aging Steve Smith. They felt that they could walkover them, but they were wrong!

From the game against Minny, we saw that when the knicks respect teams, they play hard.
    I hope the most important thing they have learned from Saturday's loss to Boston, was that you have to bring it every single night.......no matter who your opposition is.
    I think they will play a more cohesive all round game against Philly.

To my get rid of TT, Blumatic said:

I think its the worst idea in the world. How many guards and small forwards do we need. Can we get a big man?
    TT salary = 12.9 Mil. (Money he'll never get again)
    ERob = 875000 - 1.4 Mil

whos the better bargain. I hate to see a millionaire drag his hindquarters just like any other working stiff who'll never see half the money. I mean really, if we had half the talent, and somebody gave you the chance to suit up for the Knicks at MSG, who here wouldn't give almost anything just for the chance...TT needs to wake up. The team needs to wake up. If any off us "regular joes" went to work like they have the last two games, we'd be unemployed. TT feels way to safe at SF. If we put Ariza in front of him in the rotation, got ERob he and some of the other loafers would try harder. I really don't have a problem with people questioning what I post. I do however despise when the poster answers a suggestion with a question. I say when you complain, you should stick your neck with a suggestion of your own. Everyone who follows the Knicks can suggest getting a Center! That's not what's on the table here. So stay in context with what's written.

yeah you can't knock boston though, they played good, pierce is one of the best sg in the league, and they two were on a 0-2 road... knicks just played flat, they can't do that, in the t-wovles game they played an up tempo game, if the wovles scored, the knicks came right back and didn't get down on themselves... in the boston game they look lost, at times wondering what was going on... i would like to see wilkens start ariza, just to show tim that he needs to step up... because that schedule doesn't bring anything easy are way.... we got phily (who needs a win just as bad as we do), the clippers who are playing tuff, elton brand is looking good, indy, artest is going off and o'neil isn't even starting and then off to a trip of the lone star state (duncan, t mac, dirk- enough said)... still i love my knicks and since the giants broke my heart on sunday (why straham why!) i hope the knicks come for this next couple of games ready to play and get a good couple of w's

p.s.- still looking for a big man- if you know of anyone, contact mr. thomas at msg pronto!